OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019: The Government organization has invited online applications from eligible candidates having ITI, 10th qualifications. These 4805 Trade Apprentice Posts are in OFB, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
The starting date to fill OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019 application form is 30th October 2019 and the closing date for the submission of the application form is 30th December 2019. So, eligible candidates can apply for OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date.
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Details
- Online applications from Indian citizens shall be invited for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices under the ‘Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India
- The number of vacancies is approx. 4805 (1595 Non-ITI and 3210 ITI category) in all Ordnance Factories, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4805 Posts
- Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Non – ITI Category – 1595
- ITI Category – 3210
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 15 to 24 years as on the last date of submission of online application. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Apprentice (Non-ITI Category): Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on the closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- Apprentice (ITI Category): Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/ Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate and ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of the application
OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates who have already applied at Government of India portal i.e, apprenticeship.gov.in are also required to reapply through the official portal i.e, http://www.ofb.gov.in
- Log on to the OFB official portal i.e, https://ofb.gov.in
- On the home page, find and click on the link “Advertisement for engagement of 56th batch of Trade Apprentices”
- Read the full information provided in the official OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Check the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details in the OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application form with all the details
- Pay the fees
- Verify all the details and submit the form
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application for future reference
- Detailed Advertisement and other details shall be made available at the official website under ‘News & Announcements’. Kindly note that the online portal for submission of applications by the candidates is likely to be opened in the last week of December 2019 and all the prospective candidates are advised to keep visiting OFB official website for the latest updates.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Application form starting date: 30th October 2019
- Application form closing date: 30th December 2019