NTPC Recruitment 2020 – 23 Asst Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor, Executive & Other Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has invited applications for the positions of Head of Excavation/ Executive, Executive, Head of Mine Surveyor & Assistant Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the positions. Applicants can check out the complete details of NTPC Recruitment 2020 application form, eligibility, important dates, selection procedure and more for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2020. The last date of NTPC online registration is 22nd June 2020.
Details of NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation
- Advertisement Number: Advt. No.-01/20
- Job Name: Head of Excavation/ Executive, Executive, Head of Mine Surveyor & Assistant Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor
- Total Vacancy: 23 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Type: Central Govt.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application: 02nd June 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd June 2020
Post and Vacancies
- Head of Excavation/ Executive – 02 Posts
- Executive – 02 Posts
- Head of Mine Surveyor – 01 Post
- Assistant Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor – 18 Posts
- Total – 23 Posts
Eligibility for NTPC Recruitment 2020
Head of Excavation
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mining Machinery Experience Profile: Should have experience of handling HEMM in large Open Cast Coal Mines of 5 MTY or more. Experience Requirement: 18 years post qualification executive experience in relevant area.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mining Machinery Experience Profile: Should have experience of handling HEMM in large Open Cast Coal Mines of 5 MTY or more. Experience Requirement: 10 years post qualification executive experience in relevant area.
Executive (Mine Planning-RQP)
- Engineering Degree in Mining or Post Graduate Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology with Recognized Qualified Person (RQP) Certification of Ministry of Coal, Govt of India. Experience Profile: Should have experience of preparation of mining plan for coal mining of large open cast/underground mines of minimum 5 Million tons per annum, should have experience of getting approval of at least one coal mining plan from Ministry of coal as RQP. Experience Requirement: 14 years post qualification executive experience in relevant area.
Head of Mine Surveyor
- Diploma in Civil/Mining /Mines Survey. Holder of valid Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency of DGMS for Coal. Experience Requirement: 20 years post qualification experience (statutory) in relevant area, out of which 14 years experience must be in Executive cadre.
Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor
- Diploma in Civil/Mining /Mines Survey. Holder of valid Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency of DGMS for Coal. Experience Requirement: For Asst Mine Surveyor: 5 years post qualification experience (statutory) in Non Executive/ Executive cadre in relevant area. For Mine Surveyor: 10 years post qualification experience (statutory) in Non Executive/ Executive cadre in relevant area.
- Head of Excavation 52 years, Executive (Excavation) 47 years, Executive (Mine Planning-RQP) 47 years, Head of Mine Surveyor 47 years, Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor 37 years for Asst Mine Surveyor & 42 years for Mine Surveyor
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) 05 years for SC/ST applicants, 03 years for OBC applicants, 10 years for PwBD applicants.
- HMT Recruitment 2020 for Executive and Junior Associate Posts
- ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Dates
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Head of Excavation: 2,27,000 per month,
- Executive (Excavation): 1,70,000 per month,
- Executive (Mine Planning-RQP): 1,89,000 per month,
- Head of Mine Surveyor: 1,89,000 per month,
- Mine Surveyor: 57,000 per month,
- Mine Surveyor: 76,000 per month
- General/ EWS/ OBC Category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/ XSM Category Applicants: Nil
- Pay the Exam Fee through State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC OR through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online (net). If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Asst Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor, Executive, click on the apply online link given below
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 02 Jun 2020 to 22 Jun 2020.
- Company Address and Contact Number of NTPC Limited 7th Floor, Core-7, Scope Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India-110003 Phone No.: 01124387000, 24387001
How to fill up NTPC Jobs online application
- Applicants should make registration and apply through login.
- Applicants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Applicants will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
- AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2020 – 15 Vacancies, Apply Online, Dates
- LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Dates
- UIIC Recruitment 2020 for Administrative Officer (Medical) Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for 22 Senior Residents Posts