NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 through GATE Score
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications from applicants to apply for Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2020 score. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post through the official site of NPCIL at npcilcareers.co.in. The last date to apply for the same is till 9th April 2020. Applicants can check out all the necessary details of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 like eligibility, application form, fee, salary, selection process, apply online, last date and more for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020.
Check out more Government Jobs
एनपीसीआईएल कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु भर्ती 2020: न्यूक्लियर पावर कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड (एनपीसीआईएल) ने गेट 2020 स्कोर के माध्यम से कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु पदों के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवेदकों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक NPCIL की आधिकारिक साइट npcilcareers.co.in के माध्यम से पद के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। उसी के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 9 अप्रैल 2020 तक है। आवेदक एनपीसीआईएल के कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु भर्ती 2020 की सभी आवश्यक जानकारी जैसे पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, अंतिम तिथि और एनपीसीआईएल से अधिक की जांच कर सकते हैं। कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु भर्ती 2020।
NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- NPCIL is a premier public sector enterprise under the administrative control of the Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology.
- NPCIL is planning to recruit Engineering Graduates as Executive Trainees (ET-2020) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
- Interested applicants should possess valid GATE score in any of the disciplines mentioned above at the time of applying online in NPCIL.
- Short-listing will be done based on GATE score.
Check out more State Govt Jobs
NPCIL Executive Trainee 2020 Details
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Name of the Discipline:
- Fire Safety
Eligibility for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) /5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2020, may also apply.
- Note: Applicants applying for Industrial & Fire Safety, must have a valid score in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
Upper Age Limit (years Age as on 09th April 2020)
- General/EWS – 26 (Born on or after 23rd April 1994)
- OBC (relaxation – 03 years) – 29 (Born on or after 23rd April 1991)
- SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years) – 31 (Born on or after 23rd April 1989)
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary/Pay Scale
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 35,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 10,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels
Check out Upcoming PSU Jobs
NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2020 Scores for the Interview process.
- Final selection will only depend upon performance in the Personal Interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are as follows:
- General Category – 70 Marks
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 60 Marks
- Final selection merit list of applicants will be prepared based on the number of vacancies and the marks scored in Personal Interview.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants should possess valid GATE 2020 score in any of the disciplines at the time of applying online in NPCIL. Short-listing of applicants for Interview will be done based on GATE Score.
- The detailed advertisement will be available on NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in tentatively within 10 days from the date of announcement of GATE 2020 results. The GATE 2020 online registration will be close on 09th April 2020.
- Applicants may visit https://www.gate.iitm.ac.in or any of the GATE Zonal websites of IISCs and the seven IITs for detailed information on GATE 2020.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- NPCIL application form will be online on 10 days after GATE result
- Last date to apply for NPCIL is 09th April 2020
Check out Official Notification – Click here