Northern Railway Senior Residents Recruitment 2020
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Northern Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme. Interested applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 10th June 2020. Applicants can check out the complete information about Northern Railway Senior Residents Recruitment 2020, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, and important dates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020.
उत्तर रेलवे ने सीनियर रेजिडेंसी योजना के तहत सीनियर रेजिडेंट के पद पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 10 जून 2020 को वॉक-इन-इंटरव्यू के लिए उपस्थित हो सकते हैं। आवेदक उत्तर रेलवे के वरिष्ठ रेजिडेंट भर्ती 2020, रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता मानदंड, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र और उत्तर रेलवे भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों के बारे में पूरी जानकारी देख सकते हैं।
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Job Details
- Name of the Board: Northern Railway
- Post Names: Senior Resident
- Total Number of Jobs: 22 Posts
- Adv Number: NRCH/SR/2020/002
- Type of Jobs: Railway Jobs
- Work Location: New Delhi
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 28th May 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 10th June 2020
- Total Posts – 22 Posts
- Medicine – 11
- Surgery – 02
- Paediatrics – 03
- Anaesthesia – 02
- Radiology – 02
- & Gynae – 02
Eligibility for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The applicant should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialities, If applicants with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, applicants without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital (300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- Applicants must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For applicants not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
- General/UR – 37 years
- OBC – 40 years
- SC/ST – 42 years
- Initial appointment will be for One Year only. This would be extendable to a total maximum period of Three (03) years in the form of subsequent Two (2) annual extensions , subject to satisfactory work , conduct & performance.
- Termination/ Resignation of engagement can be done on one month prior notice or payment of one month salary from either side.
- Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Also See: NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020
Selection Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants willing to be a part of Northern Railway have to apply for latest Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident posts and attend the Walk-in (Interview) conducting on 10th June 2020
- To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Northern Railway website indianrailways.gov.in.
- All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/ incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
- All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The applicants must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
- Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
- Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
- SC/ST applicants are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
- OBC applicants are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be attached with application.
- EWS applicants are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority, issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
- No application fee will be charged from ANY Applicant for the interview.
- No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview
- List of the selected applicants will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected applicants by E-Mail & by SPEED POST.
- APCPL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Executive Trainees
- BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020 for 464 Posts, Application, Dates
- RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020, Application, Last date
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Officers and GA Engineers
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Executive/ Executive Posts