Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Walk in for 128 CMP, Para Medical Staff and Supporting Staff Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Northern Railway has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of CMP and Para Medical Staff& Supporting Staff, Multi-Purpose Hospital Asstt, House Keeping Assistant and Hospital Asstt. (Dead Body Management Section)-08) for COVID Isolation Ward.
Interested and Eligible applicants need to submit the application form on or before 17th June 2020. Applicants need to attend the direct interview. The interview venue and date details have been given below.
Also Apply North Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Details of Northern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: Northern Railway
- Job Type: Central Govt/ Railway Jobs
- Advertisement Number: No. 752E/Contract/COVID/NRCH/2020
- Job Name: CMP Specialist, CMP (GDMO), Nurse, Multipurpose Hospital Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant & Hospital Assistant
- Total Vacancy: 128 Posts
- Job Location: NRCH New Delhi
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Application Start: 17th June 2020
- Walk-in Interview Date & Time: 01st, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 08 Jul 2020 10:00 PM (04:30)
Northern Railway 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 128 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|CMP||Specialists Medicine/ Anesthesia/ Pediatrics/ Critical Care/ENT||10|
|CMP||General Duty Medical Officer||10|
|Nurse||Paramedical Staff for Wards & Supporting Staff||40|
|Multi-Purpose Hospital Assistant||Paramedical Staff for Wards & Supporting Staff||30|
|House Keeping Assistant||Paramedical Staff for Wards & Supporting Staff||30|
|Hospital Assistant||Dead Body Management||8|
Eligibility for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- For General Duty Doctors: MBBS degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian medical Council.
- For Specialist Doctors: MBBS degree and Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in subject concerned from any University/Institution recognized by Indian medical Council.
- For Nurse: Sc. Nursing or Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council. (Preference will be given to Applicant with B.Sc Nursing Degree)
- For Multi-purpose Hospital Assistant: The applicants must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- For House Keeping Assistant: The applicants must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- For Hospital Assistant (Dead Body Management): The applicants must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Contract Medical Practitioners – CMP – 53 years
- Paramedical Staff for Wards & Supporting Staff – Nurse – 18-33 years and Multi-purpose Hospital Assistant – 18-33 years; House Keeping Assistant – 18-33 years
- Dead Body Management Section – Hospital Assistant – 18-33 years
Selection Process for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on Document verification, Walk-in/ Online/ Interview & Medical Examination.
Northern Railway Salary
- CMP (Specialists) – Rs. 95,000/-
- CMP (GDMOs) – Rs. 75,000/-
- Nurse – Rs. 44,900/- + Usual Allowances
- Multi-purpose Hospital Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- + Usual Allowances
- House Keeping Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- + Usual Allowances
- Hospital Assistant – Rs. 18,000/- + Usual Allowances
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification
- The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date: Auditorium , Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi, 01, 02, 03, 06, 07, & 08 July 2020.
Instruction to Apply
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “News & Recruitment Info” find the advertisement “752E CMP/CORP/GAZ/CH/20”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.