Northern Railway Recruitment for 118 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
Northern Railway MTS Recruitment 2019: The Northern Railway, through Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), New Delhi has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 118 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in the Commercial Dept. of Northern Railway for the catering unit – service side and cooking side through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same starts from 16th September 2019 and closes on 15th October 2019 by 1200 hrs.
Northern Railway MTS Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (Catering – Service and Cooking Side)
- Name of Organisation: RRC, Northern Railway Educational
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Total No. of Vacancy = MTS Level 1 – 118 Posts
- Catering Unit – Service Side – 94 Posts
- Catering Unit – Cooking Side – 24 Posts
Northern Railway MTS Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 16th September 2019
- Last Date of Application: 15th October 2019
- Tentative Date for Written Test after 31st October 2019
Northern Railway MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department, Catering Unit Service Side
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS); OR
- 10th Pass plus a course in (i) Food & Beverages Service and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT; OR
- 10th Pass plus Trade Diploma in Food & Beverage Operation obtained from any of the institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other institutions run by Central Government/State Govt./Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures or recognized by Central Govt./ State Govt./ Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures
- Acceptable equivalent qualifications, if any: NIL
MTS Cooking Side
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Bakery & Confectionery/ Baker & Confectioner/ Food Production (General)
- The applicant should be aged between 18 to 33 years as on 01st January 2020
- Relaxation in upper age limit for the following categories/communities in the table given below is applicable subject to the submission of requisite certificate
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – NCL – 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman applicants who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation UR – 33 years, OBC-NCL- 36 years, SC/ST- 38 years
- PwBD – UR-10 years, OBC (NCL) – 13 years, SC/ST-15 years
Northern Railway MTS Selection Process
- The selection of applicants for MTS posts through Northern Railway Recruitment will be done through a Written Examination and Document Verification.
Northern Railway MTS Pay Scale
- Applicants selected for MTS posts through Northern Railway Recruitment will be paid emolument under Level 1 of the Pay Matrix of 7 CPC.
- The examination fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and Service Charge as applicable will be borne by the applicant. Applicants to note that RRC/NR is not responsible for incomplete or pending online examination fee transaction for whatever reason
- In such a case, the applicant needs to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment fee examination
- GEN/OBC – Rs.500
- SC/ ST/Ex-S, Women, Minorities, PWD, Transgender, and Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/-
Northern Railway MTS Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Applicants applying for MTS posts through Northern Railway Recruitment must register online on the official RRCNR website at http://www.rrcnr.org/
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for MTS, click on the apply online link given above.
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill-up the form. You can apply online from 16th September 2019 12:00 PM to 15th October 2019 at 12:00 PM.