North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 480 Vacancy
NCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – North Central Railway Allahabad (RRC Allahabad) Notification for 480 Apprentice Posts has been announced. Online Application Form for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is released on the official site www.rrcald.org, apply before 16th April 2021.
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Total No of Posts||480|
|Job Location||Jhansi Division|
|Welder (Gas & Elect)||06||03||01||01||11|
Also See: Assam TET Notification
NCR Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: Indian
- Education Qualification: Applicant seeking for Act Apprentice posts must possess 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute
- Applicant seeking for Act Apprentice posts in NCR should fall in the age group of 15-24 years as on 17th March 2021
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates; for physically handicapped person, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years
NCR Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants who are interested and eligible for Act Apprentice Posts notified by north central railway can apply online after reading official notification through North Central Railway Official Website mponline.gov.in on or before 17th March 2021
- The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above-mentioned address is 16th April 2021 by 17:45 PM through ordinary/registered post only
- Candidates may drop his/her application form in the box placed at office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Branch, North Central Railway Jhansi U.P. in any working day between 10:00 AM to 17:45 PM up to 16th April 2021
Instructions for Applying in NCR
- Visit NCR’s official website through this Link mponline.gov.in
- Read and understand the instructions carefully from the official Advertisement
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the online application form.
- Click on submit button
- Retain a photocopy of the application form for future reference
Also Apply UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have to pay of Rs.100/- in favour of WAO, NCR, Jhansi and payable at Jhansi. The SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from the application fee
- Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
- Selection will be based on merit & agreement of training
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list prepared from the candidates who have applied & eligible in reference to the notification
- There will be no written exam or interview/or exam in this selection