NCR Recruitment 2020 for 196 Apprentice Vacancies, Apply Online, Dates
North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – North Central Railway (NCR), Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi has invited online application form from the eligible applicants for the post of Apprentice for 196 vacancies in various trades like Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Machinist, Painter and Mechanic Machine and Tool Maintenance and Stenographer (Hindi). Interested and eligible applicants can apply online website on or before 15 July 2020. Check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, vacancy details, application form, fees for NCR Recruitment 2020.
उत्तर मध्य रेलवे (NCR), वैगन रिपेयर वर्कशॉप, झाँसी ने फिटर, इलेक्ट्रीशियन, वेल्डर, मशीनर, पेंटर और मैकेनिक मशीन और टूल मेंटेनेंस और स्टेनोग्राफर जैसे विभिन्न ट्रेडों में 196 रिक्तियों के लिए अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए योग्य आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किया है। (हिन्दी)। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक 15 जुलाई 2020 या उससे पहले ऑनलाइन वेबसाइट पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। विस्तृत पात्रता और आवेदन प्रक्रिया नीचे दी गई है।
Details of NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: North Central Railway
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Notification No. 01/2020/ WAGON/ REPAIR WORKSHOP/ NCRLY/ JHANSI
- Job Name: Apprentice
- Job Location: Jhansi [Uttar Pradesh]
NCR Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application: 01st June 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15th July 2020
Details of Vacancies
- 196 Trade Apprentice Posts. Applicants for act apprentice training under Apprentice act,1961. There are slots for these Trades:
- Fitter – 90 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 50 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance – 13 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Painter – 16 Posts
- Electrician ; 12 Posts
- Stenographer Hindi – 03 Posts
Eligibility for NCR Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Applicant must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years of age as on 01.12.2019. The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 3 years in case of OBC applicants.
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs
Selection Process for NCR Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on the basis of merit list prepared from the list of eligible applicants.
- There will be no written or oral examination.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the average of the percentage of marks obtained in 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board and percentage of marks obtained in ITI.
- Applicants should pay Rs. 100/- by bank draft in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi. No fee for SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women applicants.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Applicants can apply online on from 01st June 2020 to 15th July 2020.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the application form.
- In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily. Applicants can send their Applications till 15th July 2020.
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020
- Punjab Civil Services Exam 2020
- UPSC Exam Dates 2020
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2020