NMDC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 22 Executive Trainee Posts
NMDC Recruitment 2022 – National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) ( A Govt. of India Enterprise) invites application for the recruitment of 22 Executive Trainee (Personnel) Vacancies through UGC-NET December 2022 & June 2021 Cycle.
The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 17th March 2022.
Trainee (Personnel) Vacancy
- Organization: NMDC Limited NMDC
- Post Name: Executive Trainee (Personnel)
- Total Vacancies: 22 Posts
NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25th February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th March 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
- (i) Graduation (ii) PG Degree/PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/Personnel Management) IR /IRPM/HR/HRM or MBA (Personnel Management/HR/HRM) minimum of two years duration,
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University/UGC recognized Indian Deemed University/ Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
- The minimum percentage of marks in the above PG Degree/PG Diploma shall be 60% of marks in aggregate for Un-Reserved (UR), EWS and OBC(NCL) category.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective PG Degree/ PG Diploma shall be 50%.
- For Departmental candidates belonging to Un-reserved category and OBC (NCL), the minimum percentage of marks in their respective PG Degree/PG Diploma shall be 55%
- For Departmental candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category, the minimum percentage of marks in their respective PG Degree/ PG Diploma shall be 45%.
- Upper Age limit is 27 years as of the last date of submitting an online application as described in point no. 6 (b) for UR & EWS Candidates. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates and as per
- of India Guidelines for PwBDs/Ex. Servicemen Candidates on the maximum age of 27 years. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Company.
How to Apply?
- Applications will be considered in online mode only. The candidate has to apply online.
- The candidates who had appeared for UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles exam and received their UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles score in Subject Code – 55 may apply Online for Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Personnel) through UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles on the website nmdc.co.in (link available on the “Careers” page of the website)
- The site will be available/activated from 10:00 AM on 25.02.2022 to 11:59 PM on 17.03.2022.
- For detailed notification along with its Annexures for the above post, the candidates are advised to visit Career page of the NMDC website i.e. nmdc.co.in. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum, etc. to the notification shall be issued in the above NMDC Website only. Candidates are required to fill all the details online and upload all the relevant documents/certificates as per the requirements of the Notification
- Helpline e-mail [email protected] will be available between 10 AM to 6 PM on all working days to assist Technical aspect of online mode. Before applying online mode, candidates are advised to read the instructions of Notification carefully and will ensure that they must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as mentioned in the Employment Notification, which will be available on NMDC website as mentioned at 6.0(d) above, An amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd. applying for the post will be exempted from paying the Application Fee
- Proof for fee exemption is to be attached as stated at point no. 15.11 (A). In the absence of the above certificate or fee payment details, his/her application will be rejected The payment can be made by using UPI / Credit Card/On-line net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with online application. Transaction charges, if any, will be borne by the candidate. On successful completion of the transaction, an application form with a Unique Transaction number and application number will be generated which is to be printed for record. If the candidate does not receive the application form with a Unique Transaction number his/her online application will not be considered
- For All Other Categories Application Fee Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen Categories Application Fee Rs. Nil.
- Eligible candidates must have appeared in the exam for UGC-NET December-2020 & June 2021 cycles in Subject Code-55. Based on the UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted category wise for the further selection process (GD & Interview)
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the following weightage of marks. Please note that for recruitment of Executive Trainee in Personnel Discipline, UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles score will only be valid and UGC-NET June-2020 cycle and prior to that is not valid.
Component Weightage (marks)
- UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles score in Subject Code- 55 – 70
- Group Discussion (GD) Interview – 15 – 15
Ratio of Group Discussion & Interview
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview based on the score secured in UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles in Subject Code – 55 category wise in the ratio of 1:10. In case two or more candidates in the same category secured equal marks in the UGC-NET December-2020 & June-2021 cycles and the ratio of 1:10 is increasing, all those candidates who secured equal marks will be called for Group Discussion & Interview irrespective of the above ratio
- For Executive Trainee Post Pay Rs. 50000/-
- For more pay details please go to the below official notification.