NLC GET Recruitment 2020 for 259 Vacancies, Apply Online for GET Posts
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 – NLC India Limited (NLC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Vacancy at 259 Posts. Interested applicants can apply by 17th May 2020 (Extended Date 30th May 2020). Applicants can check out the NLC Recruitment 2020, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, fees structure and important dates for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 Details
- Notification – NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Apply online for 259 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
- City: Chennai
- State: Tamil Nadu
- Country: India
- Organization: NLC India Limited
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18th March 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th May 2020 (Extended Date 30th May 2020)
NLC GET 2020 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts – 259 Posts
- Mechanical: 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE): 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE): 10 Posts
- Civil: 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation: 15 Posts
- Computer: 5 Posts
- Mining: 5 Posts
- Geology: 5 Posts
- Finance: 14 Posts
- Human Resource: 10 Posts
Check out below:
Eligibility for NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020
- Mechanical – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.)
- Electrical (EEE) – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Electrical (ECE) – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Civil – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Control & Instrumentation – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Computer – Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL).) Mining Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Geology – Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Finance – Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) & 50% marks for SC/ST.
- Human Resource – Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies.
- For NLC Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) applicants’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Applicants Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
- Applicants joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
Place of Posting
- Selected applicants are liable to be posted to any Unit/Area/Place under the control of NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLCIL during the period of training or on regularization.
Also See: VIZAG Steel MT Recruitment 2020
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 Exam Pattern
Computer Based Online Exams
- Applicants fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Exam
- Applicants called for Computer Based Online Exam are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not be entitled for any reimbursement.
- The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- a) For General (UR) / EWS Applicants – Minimum 50%
- b) For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Applicants Minimum – 40%
- Applicants must choose five examination centers (First 03 choices shall be from any single state. 4th choice must be from another state and 5th choice must be from other than the above 02 states) in the order of their preferences and choice of exam centers once exercised is final
- NLCIL reserves the right to allocate any exam centre to an applicant or to change the centre opted by the applicants or to add or cancel any center.
- Applicants who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of applicants to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted applicants for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted applicants will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD applicants.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the applicant in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview)
Compensation Package & Other Benefits
- Selected applicants will be placed in the pay scale of INR.50000-160000 (E-2 Grade) and offered attractive compensation package (CTC approximately Rs.13.64 Lakhs per annum)
- They will be on training for a period of minimum one year (extendable)
- During the training period the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 17.2% of basic pay) and Common Allowance (35% of basic pay) per month.
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, applicants should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of applicants for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the applicants at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the applicants should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
- Applicants applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
- Applicants should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
- For General/OBC applicants application fee Rs.854/-
- For SC/ST applicants application fee Rs. 354/-
Payment of Application Fee
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing Fee
- The application fee mentioned above does not include service charges or any other charges that bank may levy.
- The amount paid towards application fee / processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Detailed instructions for making online payment are available in login page of NLCIL Online Application Portal