NIFT Junior Engineer and Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
NIFT Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), a statutory body under the Ministry of Textiles, has invited online applications from Indian nationals for the Junior Engineer and Assistant posts on direct recruitment (on contract) basis for five years. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, salary, dates, eligibility, application form, selection procedure, etc for NIFT Jr. Engineer & Assistant Recruitment 2019.
NIFT Recruitment 2019 Post and Salary detail:
- Assistant Database Administrator: 01 post: Rs 15600-39100
- Computer Engineer: 13 posts: Rs 9300-34800/-
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 posts: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 10posts: Rs. 9300-34800/-
NIFT Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online applications: 01st October 2019
- Last date of online applications: 29th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Junior Engineer & Assistant Recruitment 2019
For Assistant database Administrator:
- ME/ M.Tech /MCA or equivalent
- 6 years’ experience in database management/ software management & maintenance/ management information system/ software development. Experience in MS-SQL, ASP.Net framework.
- Note: If any candidate is having higher qualifications than prescribed, but not having the prescribed minimum qualification, he/she may also be considered.
- Age limit: 35 years
For Computer Engineer:
- BE/B.Tech (Engg) in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application from a University/Institute of repute with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Or
- 03 years diploma in Electronics/Computer with 5 years of relevant experience.
- He should have experience in software development management information system development, maintenance of data bank in a reputed industry/ institute/PSU/autonomous/Govt./Semi-Govt. organization in related areas for at least 3 years.
- He should have full knowledge of computer hardware and software.
For Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the government.
- At least 5 years of experience in civil construction and maintenance work of major projects.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years
For Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by the government.
- At least 5 years of experience in erection, running, and maintenance of different types of electrical installations and appliances including an underground cable system.
- Age Limit: 25-35 years.
NIFT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test, skill test, and technical test.
- Assistant Database Administrator: Rs.1000/-
- Computer Engineer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 500/-
NIFT Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The online application process will start on the NIFT website from 01st October 2019 to 29th November 2019.
- Interested applicants can apply online through the link provided on the Institute’s website www.nift.ac.in with uploading the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste, and experience, etc.
Following documents must be uploaded/attached along with application form:
- Colored passport size photograph: JPG/PNG file with a maximum size of 200 KB.
- Category certificate: PDF file with a maximum size of 500 KB.
- Self Attested photocopy of certificates/Mark sheets/transcript: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
- Proof of Experience letter/supporting documents: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with a maximum file size of 5 MB.
- Any other relevant information: upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with a maximum file size of 5 MB.