NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Financial Advisor Post
NHM Assam Financial Advisor Recruitment 2019: Online applications have invited from the applicants willing to work in mission mode for engagement on contractual basis in the Financial Advisor position under NHM, Assam.
The Government organization has invited online application from eligible applicants having M.Com, CA qualifications. The applications for NHM Assam Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 01st October 2019.
NHM Assam Post Details
- Name of Post: Financial Advisor
- No of Posts: 01
- Pay Scale – Rs 40000/-
Important Dates for NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19th September 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 01st October 2019
- Up to 62 years as on 01st April 2019
NHM Assam Financial Advisor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be passed-
- A./ I.C.W.A. with a minimum of 5 years post qualification work experience in handling financial matters in the reputed organization or;
- A. Inter/ M.Com with a minimum of 10 years post qualification work experience in handling financial matters in the reputed organization.
Preference will be given to applicants:
- Who has retired as Assam Finance Service Officer
- Who are working in Finance Advisor position or above
- Computer proficiency-MS Office & Tally
- Excellence in verbal & written communication skills are essential
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The schedule of interview/selection test for the respective post will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in in due course of time along with the list of provisionally shortlisted applicants.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Applicants have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website https://nhm.assam.gov.in
- The online application will be received till 01st October 2019. Applicants without the above qualification need not apply.
- The number of vacancies may vary at the time of recruitment. All applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly. No separate individual call letter for interview/ selection test will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/ selection test.