NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 (30 Vacancies)
NHAI Recruitment 2019 for 30 Deputy Manager: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31st October 2019 and other details of like qualification details, required age limit, mode of selection, fee details and how to apply are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Manager (Technical) – 30 Posts
- UR – 03
- SC – 04
- ST – 02
- OBC (NCL) – 08
- EWS – 13
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2019 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of Application: 01st October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2019
- Applicants holding a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
The applicant should ensure the following:
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite the applicant for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI
- Note-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be considered for appointment or interview.
- Note-II: In the event of a number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of applicants for interaction/interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below:
- The applicant may visit the NHAI website nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → current. Click on the advertisement for Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
- Following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Matric/Class –X Certificate indicating the date of birth in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS (as per prescribed format under Govt of India) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Provisional/Degree in support of passing Degree in Civil Engineering in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- GATE Score Card (2019 only) in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Click the ‘Next’ button
- Application Preview may be seen
- The option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click the “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 31st October 2019 (6:00 PM)
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with the subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.