NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Trainee Posts
NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020 – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) Limited has announced the recruitment notification of Apprentices for one year apprenticeship training in various trades for its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments. Apply online for 46 posts till 28th February 2020 through online mode. Check out the complete information of NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, selection procedure, application fees, pay scale, salary, and more details for NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
NEEPCO अपरेंटिस ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020 – नॉर्थ ईस्टर्न इलेक्ट्रिक पावर कॉरपोरेशन (NEEPCO) लिमिटेड ने अपने विभिन्न संयंत्रों / परियोजनाओं / प्रतिष्ठानों के लिए विभिन्न ट्रेडों में एक वर्ष के प्रशिक्षु प्रशिक्षण के लिए अपरेंटिस की भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से 28 फरवरी 2020 तक 46 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। NEEPCO अपरेंटिस ट्रेनी भर्ती 2020 के लिए NEEPCO भर्ती 2020 आवेदन पत्र, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों, पात्रता, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन शुल्क, वेतनमान, वेतन, और अधिक विवरण की पूरी जानकारी देखें।
NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Closing of online registration of application: 28th February 2020
- Last date of receipt of filled up application with testimonials and documents: 09th March 2020
NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
- Name of Post: Apprentice
- Number of Posts: 46 Vacancies
Check out State Govt Jobs
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)||34|
NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Pay Scale
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)||Rs. 15000/-|
|Trade Apprentice||Rs. 14877/-|
NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Technician apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
- The applicants should get himself/herself enrolled / registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination.
Also see: HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
For the Trade Apprentice (ITI pass)
- The applicant should log onto www.apprentice.gov.in
- Apply For NEEPCO
- For applying of apprenticeship training at NEEPCO (both for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice), the applicant should take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application and send the same through speed post along with photo copies of the following relevant documents i.e. Pass Certificate, Mark sheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc to – The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya, so as to reach this office within 9th March, 2020 .The envelope should be super-scribed with Apprenticeship Training applied for__________.
- Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Mark sheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/PwD Certificate, etc. need to upload online.
Also see: CBI Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NEEPCO Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2020
Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above. On or before 31st July, 2019.
- ITI trade certificates course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government/Central Government on or before 31st July 2019 with trade license.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
Note: Age relaxation will be as per the Govt. of India rules.
- Selection will be on merit basis.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs