NATS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019 (79 Vacancies) Apply Online
NATS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) has released the notification for the recruitment of 79 Diploma Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 06th November 2019 to 04th December 2019. Recently National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) has published a new job opening for Diploma Apprentice Posts. Check out complete details like eligibility, application form, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, selection process are given below.
Apprenticeship Training at KML Moldings
- KML Moldings (Unit of Krishna Maruti Limited) is a leading automobile interior manufacturing unit is manufacturing plastic molded components and supply Original Equipment Manufacturing companies like Maruti Suzuki India Limited and Suzuki Motorcycle and Scooter India Private Limited.
- KML Moldings is inviting applications for the Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2019-20 from Diploma pass-out candidates. During the period of Apprenticeship, the candidates are governed by the Apprentices Act 1961 and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
NATS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
- Board Name: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
- Adv No: KMLM/APP/REC/2019-20
- Application Starting Date: 06th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 04th December 2019
- Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Work Location: Across India
- No of Vacancies: 79 Posts
- Gurgaon: 52 Posts
- KML Moldings: 27 Posts
NATS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidates who passed their Diploma on or after 01-04-2017 only are eligible.
- Qualification Mark: Pass Class
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Engineering / Technology of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, Government of India.
- Maximum Age 25 years as on 01st October 2018
- However, in case of non-availability of candidates in reserved categories, it will be filled from other Reserved Categories / General Categories)
- If the number of candidates is higher than five times against the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to call for Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in the Diploma of candidates.
- As per the notification, there would be no application fees will be applied.
NATS Diploma Apprentice Pay Scale
- A stipend of Rs 8000/- to Rs 9730/- would be given to the eligible candidates.
NATS Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The candidate must go through the Terms and Conditions as mentioned in the notification.
- The candidate must have a valid mobile number and e-mail ID before Registering / Enrolling for Apprenticeship online.
- The candidate has to enroll himself/herself on www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- The candidate has to send the print out of completely filled application form with this notification along with apprenticeship enrolment slip address by India post / by hand till 04/12/2019 (5:00 PM)
- TO The Manager (Hr) KML Moldings (Unit of Krishna Maruti Limited) Plot No 18 & 19 Sector 3A MSIL Joint Venture Supplier Park IMT Manesar Gurgaon 122050 Haryana
- Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT‟s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Only those candidates who have registered themselves and whose application has been received on or before the last date will be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at KML Moldings does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
- During the period of apprenticeship, candidates will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the police/rules of the organization.
- Reservation for SC/ST and OBC as applicable will be followed however in case of non-availability of candidates in the reserved category it will be filled from other reserved categories/ general categories.
- KML Moldings have no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. They shall have no right to claim regular employment from KML Moldings on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point in time. This training program shall not create any liability on KML Moldings for providing any job to the Apprentice. KML Moldings management does not take any responsibility for any short of employment/placement.