NALCO Recruitment 2020 for 120 Graduate Engineer through GATE 2020
NALCO Recruitment 2020 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 120 Graduate Engineer vacancies through GATE 2020 in the discipline of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Mining and Chemical. The selected applicants need to undergo one-year on the job training at different locations of the company. Interested applicants can submit their application till 9th April 2020 through online mode.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
नेशनल एल्यूमिनियम कंपनी लिमिटेड (NALCO) ने मैकेनिकल, इलेक्ट्रिकल, इंस्ट्रूमेंटेशन, धातुकर्म, सिविल, माइनिंग और केमिकल के अनुशासन में GATE 2020 के माध्यम से 120 ग्रेजुएट इंजीनियर के रिक्त पदों की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। चयनित आवेदकों को कंपनी के विभिन्न स्थानों पर नौकरी प्रशिक्षण पर एक वर्ष से गुजरना होगा। इच्छुक आवेदक अपना आवेदन ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से 9 अप्रैल 2020 तक जमा कर सकते हैं।
Name of the Organisation
Name of the Vacancy
No. of Vacancies
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000-3%-140000/-
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
Interested applicants can check out the complete details of NALCO Recruitment 2020 application form, application fee, apply online, eligibility, important dates and more on this post for NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2020.
इच्छुक आवेदक नाल्को ग्रेजुएट इंजीनियर भर्ती 2020 के लिए इस पद पर नाल्को भर्ती 2020 आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों और अधिक का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं।
NALCO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Opening of online submission of application
20th March 2020
Last date of online submission of application
09th April 2020
Also See: SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020
NALCO 2020 Vacancy Details
No. of Posts
NALCO Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through official website www.nalcoindia.com.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Applicants must fill in all the details and submit the form.
- The applicants shall fill up the online application form with required details correctly and click on view application form.
- The applicants will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before final submission.
- Applicants must check the application form once again whether the information is accurate and edit the details, if required and then click on final submission.
- After submission of online application, the applicant must take a print out of the said application for future reference.
Others including departmental applicants
Mode of Payment: Online payment through SBI Collect.
Selection Process: On the basis of GATE 2020 scores and interview.
Also See: UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Recruitment 2020
Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering
Mechanical /Production Engineering
Mining Engineering/Equivalent diploma in Mining Engineering with First Class Metalliferous Mines Manager’s Certificate of competency
Chemical Engineering/M. Tech in Applied Chemistry
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved & OBC and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking an average of all the semesters/ years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/ year by the institute/University.
- Applicants in the final year of their Engineering may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of his/ her personal interview.
- All qualifications must be from recognized Govt. Universities/ Institution, UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable).
|Upper age limit||30 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows|
- UGC NET 2020 Application Form
- CSIR UGC NET 2020 June Notification
- FSSAI Recruitment 2020
- BSNL Recruitment 2020
- BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020