MP Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2020 for District Judge (Entry Level)
MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 – MP High Court (MP Higher Judicial Service) has invited online applications from eligible applicants for the recruitment of District Judge (entry level) in the cadre of MP Higher Judicial Service by Direct Recruitment from Bar Exam 2020. Recruitment to these posts and conditions of service will be governed by the M.P. Higher Judicial Service. Check out complete details of MP High Court 2020 vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process, exam date, last date, application fee for MP High Court Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization
M.P High Court
Nature of Job
Name of Post
District Judge (entry level)
No. of Vacancy
Vacancies for the year 2020
Check out more State Govt Jobs
MP District Judge Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date for application submission
28th January 2020
Last date of application submission
07th February 2020
Period of correction of online application
11th February to 13th February 2020
Date of preliminary exam date
16th March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020
- He/she is a citizen of India
- He/ She has attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January, 2020
- He/ she have practiced as an advocate for not less than seven years on a continuous basis as on 1st January, 2020 (certificate of competent authority is required.)
- Prosecution officers/Addl. /Assistant Prosecution officer will be treated to be an advocate and eligible as per judgment of Hon’ble Supreme Court in civil Appeal no. 561/2013 Deepak Aggarwal Vs. Keshav Kaushik & others.
- He/She has a good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects, which render him unfit for such an appointment.
Check out: JK High Court Recruitment 2020
MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be on the basis of following:
- Preliminary exam
- Main written exam
MP HJS District Judge Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can log in to www.mphc.gov.in and click on the Advertisement link.
- Fill in the details by clicking on “Registration” link
- Applicants should have valid email id and mobile no.
- Upload the relevant documents
- Click on the submit button and pay the application fee.
UR/ other state applicants
OBC, SC/ST & PWD
Mode of payment: Payment can be made through debit card or internet banking.