MATSYAFED Management Trainee Recruitment 2020
MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 – MATSYAFED has been invited applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee, Junior Executive and Quality Supervisor. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10th June 2020. Eligible applicants can apply for these posts before the due date. Applicants can check out the complete information of application form, eligibility, important dates, selection process and more for MATSYAFED MT Recruitment 2020.
MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Board Name: Kerala State Co-Operative Federation for Fisheries Development
- Name of the Jobs: Management Trainee, Junior Executive, Quality Supervisor
- Total Number of Posts: 37 Posts
- Job Type: Kerala Govt. Jobs
- Work Location: Kerala
MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 27th May 2020
- End Date to Submit Applications: 10th June 2020
MATSYAFED Jobs 2020
- The 37 vacancies are distributed as follows
- Management Trainee – 29
- Junior Executive – 03
- Quality Supervisor – 05
- Total – 37 Posts
Eligibility for MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have passed Degree, MBA or Equivalent from a recognized university
- 18 to 40 years
- The applicants will be selected by their performance in the Written Test and the interview. Applicants those who have cleared the written test will be called for the interview.
MATSYAFED Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply Online?
- Interested and eligible applicants can apply online by submitting the required documents through the official site before the due date
- The application process has started on 27th May 2020 and it ends on 10th June 2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official MATSYAFED website matsyafed.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Management Trainee, Junior Executive, Quality Supervisor Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Kerala State Cooperative Federation for Fisheries Development asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- AASL Co-Pilot Recruitment 2020 – 15 Vacancies, Apply Online, Dates
- LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Dates
- UIIC Recruitment 2020 for Administrative Officer (Medical) Vacancies
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for 22 Senior Residents Posts