ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist/ Engineer 327 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited online applications for the recruitment to the Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ post in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Posts) and in Autonomous Body (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts). These 327 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts are in the Department of Space Centres, ISRO, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
About the ISRO
- Space Research Organization/Department of Space Centres/Units are engaged in Research and Development activities in development of Space Application, Space Science and Technology for the benefit of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance and developing capacity to design and build Launch Vehicles and Communication/Remote Sensing Satellites and thereafter launch them.
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Posts Details
The division of vacancies are as follows:
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Electronics) – 131
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Mechanical) – 135
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Computer Science) – 58
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Electronics) Autonomous body – 03
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for filling the application: 04th November 2019
- Last Date for Application Payment: 06th November 2019
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant should have a BE/B.Tech. degree or it’s equivalent in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- The upper age limit for these posts is 35 years calculated on November 4th, 2019. Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India norms.
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment 2019
- The selection process is based on the written test/interview. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test Applicants will be short-listed for interview.
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12th January 2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram
- However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-serviceman.
- Applicants may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
- Applicants after submitting their application can pay application fees immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 06th November 2019.
- The Applicants on clicking the Make Payment button will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payments Systems (MOPS) page. The Applicant may choose one of the payment modes shown below for making payment.
Pay and Allowances
- Selected Applicants will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.56100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
- Further medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Interested and eligible applicants need to apply online on the official ISRO website and all other modes of application will be rejected. The application for online registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 15th October 2019 and 04th November 2019.
- Interested and eligible Applicants registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an Online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application on a mandatory basis. An online application fee of Rs.100/- needs to be made as well using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch.
- Applicants are advised to check all the fields entered by them online before submitting their applications. Applicants should avoid the submission of multiple applications for the same post.