ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2019 (220 Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentice Posts)
ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices: ISRO recruitment 2019 has conducted once again and this time it is for 220 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and Trade Apprentice Posts at the Indian Space Research Organisation Centre ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC). Applicants who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of ISRO Propulsion Complex at iprc.gov.in. The walk-in-interview will be conducted on different dates for Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices. Check out the complete details like eligibility, last date, selection procedure, apply online, etc for ISRO Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
The ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), under the aegis of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, has released an official advertisement, invited offline applications from eligible and interested Applicants for filling 220 vacancies for the post of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices in multiple trades/disciplines through a ‘Walk-in-Interview‘ process scheduled on 14th to 21st December 2019 and 04th January 2020 respectively from 9:00 am onwards at the IPRC, Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District in Tamil Nadu.
Check out more Government Jobs
ISRO Recruitment Details
- The post of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices in multiple trades/disciplines comprising Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Chemical, Computer Science, Civil, Library Science, Fitter, COPA, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Draughtsman (Mechanic/ Civil), Ref. & AC Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Carpenter, etc,
- Name of the Posts: Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices
- Organization: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Job Location: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Start Application: 14th December 2019
- Date of End Application: 04th January 2020
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview
For Graduate Apprentice
- Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication: 14th December 2019 (Saturday) at 9:00 AM
- Instrumentation, Chemical, Computer Science, Civil, Library Science: 14th December 2019 (Saturday) at 1:30 PM
For Technician Apprentices
- Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication: 21st December 2019 (Saturday) at 9:00 AM
- Chemical, Civil: 21st December 2019 (Saturday) at 1:30 PM
For Trade Apprentices
- Fitter, (PASAA) OR (COPA), Welder, Electrician, Turner, Electronic Mechanic OR Mechanic R & T: 04th January 2020 (Saturday) at 9:00 AM
- Machinist, Draughtsman (Mechanic), Draughtsman (Civil), Instrument Mechanic, Ref. & AC Mechanic, Mechanic Diesel, Carpenter, Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 04th January 2020 (Saturday) at 1:30 PM
Check out ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019
ISRO Posts and Eligibility Criteria
- Required educational qualification and other details for informational purposes only in interest of job-seekers are given below in brief-
ISRO Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 41 Posts
- Discipline wise vacancies:
- Mechanical Engineering- 10 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 05 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 10 posts
- Instrumentation Engineering- 02 posts
- Chemical Engineering- 02 posts
- Computer Science Engineering- 05 posts
- Civil Engineering- 04 posts
- Library Science- 03 posts
- Educational Qualification: (i) First Class Engineering/ Technology Degree in the respective disciplines or (ii) For Library Science: Bachelor’s Degree (in Arts/ Science/ Commerce) plus Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science with First Class
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 14th December 2019
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.9000/- per month
ISRO Technician Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 59 Nos.
- Discipline wise vacancies:
- Mechanical Engineering- 20 posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 10 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering- 15 posts
- Chemical Engineering- 05 posts
- Civil Engineering- 09 posts
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 21st December 2019
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.8000/- per month
ISRO Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 120 Nos.
- Discipline wise vacancies:
- Fitter- 22 posts
- Welder- 10 posts
- Electrician- 09 posts
- Turner- 06 posts
- Machinist- 02 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic)- 02 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil)- 04 posts
- Electronic Mechanic OR Mechanic (Radio and Television)- 05 posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 04 posts
- Ref. & AC Mechanic- 04 posts
- Mechanic Diesel- 04 posts
- Carpenter- 02 posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)- 01 post
- Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA) OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)- 45 posts
- Educational Qualification: SSLC Pass plus ITI in respective Trade from NCVT with NTC.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years as on 04th January 2020.
- Consolidated Pay: Rs.7700 per month for Welder/ Mechanic Diesel/ Carpenter/ PASAA/ COPA and Rs.8050 per month for the rest of the trades.
Upper Age Relaxation
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.
- Applicants who have acquired Diploma/ Graduation in Engineering in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 are only eligible to apply for Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship.
- The following Applicants are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship training:
- Applicants who have completed Sandwich course
- Ex-apprentices or Applicants who are currently undergoing an apprenticeship in any organization/ firm
- Applicants who have joined for apprenticeship and have resigned before completion of the training period
- Applicants with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Government/ Public/ Private sectors
- The Applicants will undergo One-year apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri in various disciplines.
- The period of Training will be One Year. However, the trainees will have no claim whatsoever for regular employment in ISRO Propulsion Complex or any other Units/Centres of ISRO/DOS, after completion of the training.
- The educational qualifications cited above for Technician / Graduate Apprentices should have been acquired from a University/Board recognized by AICTE.
- Applicants who have acquired Diploma / Graduation in Engineering in the years 2017, 2018, 2019 will alone be eligible to apply for training positions of Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC Applicants are applicable as per extant orders
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the Applicants in the Application FORM.
- Any false or incorrect entry will automatically reject the candidature and due action will be taken.
- Note: For conversion of CGPA to Percentage, the CGPA shall be multiplied with 9.5.
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Applications will be received through OFF-LINE mode only through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW as scheduled
- The applicants may visit the Careers page of the IPRC Website (www.iprc.gov.in) and download the Application Form.
- The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self-attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience, etc. The applicants have to bring the duly filled Application Form along with ORIGINALS and copies of the
- Certificates in-person to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on the stipulated date & time for submitting the application.
- The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID, etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter the IPRC campus.
- Applications send through Post / Courier or any other means will not be entertained.
How to Reach IPRC, Mahendragiri
- IPRC, Mahendragiri is located near Kavalkinaru Junction which is about 22 km away from Nagercoil in the Nagercoil–Tirunelveli National HighWay. IPRC, Mahendragiri is about 500 meters away from Kavalkinaru Junction.
- For those Applicants coming from Kerala & Kanyakumari District, Nagercoil is the nearest Railway Station. Lodging facilities are available in Nagercoil. Tamil Nadu State Transport Buses proceeding to Tirunelveli/Madurai are available from Vadasery Bus Stand, Nagercoil. All these buses pass through the Kavalkinaru Junction. Get down at this Junction.
- For those Applicants coming from the Other States & Other Districts of Tamil Nadu touching Tirunelveli, Tirunelveli New Bus Stand is 4 km away from the Railway Station from where you will get Tamil Nadu State Transport Buses proceeding to Nagercoil. Get down at Kavalkinaru Junction which is 53 km from the Tirunelveli Bus Station.
- After reaching IPRC Main Gate, show your Application Form and ID proof to the security personnel and they will guide you after ensuring usual security precautions.