IOCL Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers Recruitment 2020 through GATE
IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, has released Recruitment Notification for hiring Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020. Recruitment to these positions will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2020). Eligible engineer can apply for IOCL GATE Recruitment 2020 upto 15th June 2020. Applicants can apply through official website of IOCL i.e. iocl.com. Check out the complete details of IOCL Officer Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, etc for IOCL Recruitment 2020.
इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (IOCL), भारत के प्रमुख तेल और गैस प्रमुख, ने GATE-2020 के माध्यम से इंजीनियरों / अधिकारियों और ग्रेजुएट अपरेंटिस इंजीनियरों को भर्ती करने के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है। इन पदों पर भर्ती ग्रेजुएट एप्टीट्यूड टेस्ट इन इंजीनियरिंग (GATE-2020) के माध्यम से होगी। योग्य इंजीनियर IOCL GATE भर्ती 2020 के लिए 15 जून 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक IOCL की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी iocl.com के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। IOCL भर्ती 2020 के लिए आईओसीएल अधिकारी भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन पत्र, चयन प्रक्रिया, आदि का पूरा विवरण देखें।
IOCL 2020 Job Details
- Name of the Posts: Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs)
- Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Experience: Freshers can apply
- Skills Required: Desirable
- Job Location: India
IOCL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on 15th June 2020
Check out below:
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Applicants meeting eligibility criteria as below may apply for the advertised positions.
Who can apply?
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Interested applicants having required educational qualification, valid GATE 2020 marks and meeting eligibility criteria as laid out in this advertisement are eligible to apply for the advertised positions.
Marks in GATE 2020
- Applicants have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical (GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
- GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
Educational Qualification and Degree
- The applicant should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Applicants currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August, 2020.
- Applicants who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions : .
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Applicants pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible
- Above mentioned inclusions/exclusions in the engineering streams are indicative and not descriptive. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision on considering/not considering a program beyond the above-mentioned engineering disciplines.
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Exam
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category applicants – 65%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category applicants – 55%
- Percentage (%) of marks obtained by the applicant in BE/ B.Tech/ Equivalent will be reckoned to decide the eligibility towards meeting above criteria. Calculation of percentage of marks in the qualifying degree would be governed by institute/university rules.
- Wherever final marks have been awarded as letter grade (CGPA/GPI/SGPA etc), applicant shall calculate equivalent percentage of marks as per conversion formula adopted by respective institute/university. Such applicants would be required to submit the conversion certificate to this effect at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- Maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category applicants
- Relaxation in upper age limit for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) applicants will be applicable against reserved posts as per the Presidential Directives as below:
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989 – 5 years Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India – 5 years
Selection Procedure for IOCL Recruitment 2020 through GATE
- The selection methodology for Engineers and GAEs will be as under:
- Only GATE 2020 marks of the applicant in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE-2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid.
- Graduate Engineers from the relevant Engineering disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE/B.Tech/Equivalent.
- Applicant has to essentially qualify in GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the applicants will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc.:
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Applicants will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing
- Applicants selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month. In addition, the selected applicants will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
- The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP)
- Selected applicants will have to execute a bond as under to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining the corporation:
- Category – Officers/ Engineers
- General – Rs. 50000
- EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/ PwBD – Rs. 40000 only
- Applicants desirous of seeking employment with Indian Oil need to be medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standards.
- Applicants are advised to go through the separately placed ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical Examination’ before they commence filling the ONLINE application.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants should go through all the necessary information available on the website iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) before filling the application form online.
- Applicant must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the applicant will be sent on this email-id/mobile no.
- Applicant must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com Applicants should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, applicant should have following inputs ready for uploading/filling on the ONLINE portal: GATE 2020 registration number and GATE 2020 Marks Card Scanned copy of Color Passport Size Photograph which was used to register for GATE 2020
- If the applicant is called for PI, then the identity of the applicant shall be established with GATE-2020 Admit and Marks Cards
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Aadhar Card
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Executive/ Executive Posts
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020, Application, Dates
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for 52 Engineers, Managers and Senior Chemist Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for 125 Police Constable Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2020 for Senior Test Pilot and Other Posts