IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Officers/Engineers through GATE 2020
IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Officers / Engineers Post through GATE 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is looking for energetic, dynamic and dedicated Engineers for 2019 recruitment as Officers / Engineers through GATE 2020 for different engineering divisions of Indian Oil. Eligible applicants can apply for the post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Jobs are given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Job Role: Officers/ Engineers
- Total Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Job Location: Across India
- Officers/ Engineers Discipline – Chemical (CH), Civil (CE), Electrical (EE), Mechanical (ME)
Eligibility for IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Applicants with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Applicants should appear in the corresponding paper of GATE 2020 to apply for this post
- Note: GATE score from 2019 or any previous examination will not be valid for this recruitment
Respective Disciplines in Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/Oil/Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation engineering etc)
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc)
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Eng (excluding Automation/ Biomedical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc)
- Upper age limit: 26 years
- Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST applicants
- 3 years for OBC applicants
- 10 years for PwBD applicants
Selection Process for IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Officers / Engineers Post
- Shortlisting for Group Discussion/ Group Task and Personal Interview will be based on GATE 2020 score in respective engineering disciplines.
- Note: GATE scores of 2020 will only be valid
- Applicants need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil separately
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- All interested and eligible applicants can apply for this post online after getting their GATE 2020 Registration Number/Id by visiting Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (iocl.com) website.
- Note – Indian oil online application module will go live after the GATE-2020 Admit Cards are made available by the GATE-2020 authorities on 03rd January 2020.
- Applicants have to apply online separately for GATE-2020 and for India Oil. However, applicants may apply in IndianOil only after getting their GATE-2020 registration number.
- Commencement of online application for GATE-2020: September 03rd, 2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: September 24th, 2019
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: October 01st, 2019