IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification for 04 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) Posts
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) Recruitment Notification 2022 on its careers section. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08th March 2022 to 29th March 2022. For detailed information on IOCL Recruitment for Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) posts, you must go through the article below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500, has issued the latest notice for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production). Those who possess Engineering Diploma with relevant experience are eligible for IOCL Recruitment 2022.
IOCL JEA Exam 2022 will be conducted on 10th April 2022 and the result will be announced on 18th April 2022.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022 Details
- Name of the Board: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) Posts
- No of Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bihar
IOCL JEA Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 04
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Advertisement No.: BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2022
- Starting date for submission of online application: 08th March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 29th March 2022
- Last Date Of Receipt of Printout of Online Application with Supporting Documents: 09th April 2022
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 10th April 2022
- Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 18th April 2022
- Tentative Dates of SPPT: 22nd April 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
- General, EWS & ST (applying as UR) – 18 to 26 years
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
Check out State Govt Jobs
Date of reckoning Eligibility Criteria
- The date for the purposes of possession of qualification, experience and meeting age criteria shall be 31-03-2022.
Pay & Perks
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/benefits include HRA/ Housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity Incentive, Performance Linked Incentive, Gratuity, Provident Fund, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA. Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance, etc., as per Corporation rules.
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for further consideration.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to the SC category against reserved positions.
- Written Tests will be conducted at the Barauni location. Exact venue details will be communicated through the Admit Card.
- Admit cards for Written tests will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates on the basis of the details furnished in the Online-Application form and submission of application fees (applicable for GEN, EWS & OBC(NCL) category candidates). Scrutiny of documents submitted by the candidates will be carried out post Written Test.
- Only those candidates will be considered/ called for the next stage i.e. Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) who are (a) shortlisted on the basis of written test and (b) meet the notified eligibility criteria upon verification of documents sent/submitted by the candidates and other parameters.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is based on the candidate’s rank in the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, ratio applied, relative performance in respective categories, number of seats in respective Posts, Reservation position, candidates meeting the notified eligibility criteria & other parameters and documents found in order upon verification
- Short-listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (with due cognizance to no. of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo the SPPT.
Pre-Employment Medical and Physical Fitness
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard
- Candidates are advised to go through “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-Employment Medical Examination” and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria before starting the application submission process
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number, and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail, Website, and SMS alerts.
- All candidates should have the relevant certificates/testimonials/documents/proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, Discharge Certificate(where applicable), etc. ready before applying online.
- All candidates must have a scanned copy of colored passport size photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50kb) ready before applying online. The photograph and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply online on the IOCL website, which will remain open from 10:00 hrs on 08th March 2022 and closes at 16:00 hrs on 29th March 2022. Only an online mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/detail before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information/details so filled/provided in his online Application Form.
- After successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidate must take a printout of the filled-in online application form. The candidates are required to duly sign the printout of the online application form and send it to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the checklist attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self-attestation by ordinary post latest by 09th April 2022. Duly signed Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after 09th April 2022 shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- As regards online application and documents sent by Post, candidates shall note that the same sent to any address other than the address specified above or sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post / Email/ Courier, etc. (i.e. other than Ordinary post} shall stand automatically rejected.
- Printout of online application received after the last date or without prescribed documents attached or received at any other IOCL location shall be summarily rejected. Candidates should superscribe the Advertisement No., Name of Post Applied for and Post Code on the top of the envelope.
- A copy of the online application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of SPPT.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the online application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
- In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, or failure to produce the printout with attachments prescribed at the time of SPPT, the candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.