IOCL Recruitment 2020 Notification
IOCL Assistant Finance Officers Recruitment 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has invited applications from interested and eligible applicants for the recruitment of Assistant Finance Officers Post. Applications for the same can be submitted on or before 15th June 2020. Check out the complete details of IOCL Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, etc for IOCL Assistant Recruitment 2020.
इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने सहायक वित्त अधिकारी पद की भर्ती के लिए इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदकों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। उसी के लिए आवेदन 15 जून 2020 या उससे पहले जमा किए जा सकते हैं। IOCL सहायक भर्ती 2020 के लिए IOCL भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन पत्र, चयन प्रक्रिया, आदि का पूरा विवरण देखें।
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Name of Vacancy||Assistant Finance Officers|
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020
- Start date of online application: 07th April 2020
- Last date of online application: 15th June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Assistant Finance Officers Recruitment 2020
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for applicants belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute).
- At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated into the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
Also See: Indian Army TGC 2020
|Upper age limit||30 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows:|
|OBC (Non creamy layer)||3 years|
|Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex servicemen & commissioned officer||5 years|
Remuneration: Basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-
IOCL Assistant Finance Officers Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply through www.iocl.com
- Interested applicants meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall have to apply ONLINE at iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job Openings)
- The relevant link will be made available on IOCL web site iocl.com from 7th April, 2020.
- Applicants should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving correct and accurate information.
- In case, applicant’s Final marks are in CGPA, then the CGPA needs to be converted into Percentage as per formula set by institute. For such cases, Applicant shall manually enter the Percentage of Marks up to two places of decimal in the relevant field in the application form
- The applicant will be required to carry the conversion formula certificate on the day of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- After filling up the ONLINE application form in all respect, the applicant should submit the online application by clicking the submit button. If the online application is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
- Applicant should take a print out of ONLINE application and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference. Applicants need not send this printout to any office of IndianOil
- Applicants applying for Assistant Officers post through IOCL Recruitment 2020 must register on online the official IOCL website in “careers section” at https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx and submit their applications on or before June 15, 2020 at https://ioclapply.com/Home.aspx
- The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
- On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the applicants will be short listed for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
- However, it may be noted that shortlisting for PI and GD/GT shall be solely based on the percentage marks scored in the chosen qualification – CA (Intermediate) or CMA (Intermediate)
- Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
Also See: DRDO Recruitment 2020