IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through GATE Scores
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) invites applications from interested and eligible applicants for the engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2020). Application can be submitted online till 6th May 2020.
Check out the complete details of IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineers Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, pay scale, etc for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organisation
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Name of Vacancy
Graduate Apprentice Engineer
Also See: UP GDS Recruitment 2020
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last date of apply online: 6th May 2020
- Applicants selected as Engineer/ officers: Rs. 50,000/-
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Also See: NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicants have to essentially qualify in the GATE examination in Chemical (GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts
- GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
|Applicants who have completed/are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:|
|Chemical Engineering||(including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)|
|Civil Engineering||(Excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)|
|Electrical Engineering||(including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)|
|Mechanical Engineering||g (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)|
|Upper age limit||26 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows:|
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex servicemen & commissioned officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India||5 years|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Process
- Applicants should go through all the necessary information available on the website www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > Indian Oil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) before filling the application form online.
- Applicants must have a valid email id and mobile number, both active for minimum one year from the date of registration. Communications to the applicant will be sent on this email-id/mobile no.
- Applicants must read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply.
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website www.iocl.com Applicants should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving accurate information including the GATE 2020 registration number.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, applicant should have following inputs ready for uploading/filling on the ONLINE portal:
- GATE 2020 registration number and GATE 2020 Marks Card.
- Scanned copy of Color Passport Size Photograph which was used to register for GATE 2020. If the applicant is called for PI, then the identity of the applicant shall be established with GATE-2020 Admit and Marks Cards.
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Aadhar card
Selection will be on the basis of:
- Only GATE 2020 marks of the applicant in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE 2019 or from previous year GATE examinations are not valid.
- Graduate Engineers from the relevant Engineering disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Indian Oil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE/B.Tech/Equivalent.
- Applicants have to essentially qualify in the GATE 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the applicants will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of applicant’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc.:
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Applicants will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.
Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the applicant in following:
- GATE-2020 marks
Check out more Government Jobs 2020