IOCL Recruitment 2021 for 469 Apprentices at IOCL Pipelines Division
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Pipelines Division has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Post notification on 01/10/2021. Notification is out for 469 Vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below
IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Data Entry Operator
- of Posts: 469
Check out more Government Jobs 2021
Category Wise Vacancy
- SC: 62
- ST: 34
- OBC: 96
- EWS: 39
- UR: 238
- PwBD: 19
State Wise Vacancy
- Gujarat: 89
- Rajasthan: 43
- West Bengal: 44
- Bihar: 36
- Assam: 28
- Uttar Pradesh: 18
- Odisha: 48
- Chhattisgarh: 06
- Jharkhand: 03
- Haryana: 41
- Punjab: 13
- Delhi: 20
- Uttar Pradesh: 26
- Uttarakhand: 06
- Rajasthan: 03
- Himachal Pradesh: 03
- Tamil Nadu: 33
- Karnataka: 03
- Andhra Pradesh: 06
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application: 01st October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 25th October 2021
- Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 01st October 2021
Eligibility for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2)) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Technician Apprentice-Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process
- Written Test: Selection process would consist of a Written Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- Total Marks: There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Syllabus for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The constitution of the Question paper will be as mentioned-below:
- Technician Apprentices: From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
- Data Entry Operator & Domestic Data Entry Operator: All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level
- Duration: The duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Medium of Question paper: Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates for the trades reserved for them.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the above apprentices positions, the candidates have to first register themselves in the online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.