India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for 3679 Vacancies Notified in Delhi, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Circle
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – The India Post has invited applications for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Telangana, Delhi and Andhra Pradesh postal Circle. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for India Post Recruitment 2021 through online mode on official website i.e. www.appost.in or before 26th February 2021.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recritment 2021 Details
|A total of 3679 vacancies are available of which 2296 are for AP GDS Recruitment 2021, 233 are for Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 and 1150 for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021.
||3600 + Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in AP, Telanagana & Delhi Postal
||Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post
||Other Funtional Area
||No. of Vacancies
||January 27th, 2021
|Last Date of Submission
||February 26th, 2021
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class
- 18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category)
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode through official website indiapost.gov.in by following steps:
- Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Step 2 – Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
- Step 3 – Apply Online then fill application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take print out.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
- The selection for Indian Post GDS Jobs 2021 through India Post Recruitment 2021 will be done through Shortlisting, Written Test/Skill Test/Merit and Certificate Verification as notified in the Indian Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Candidates selected for Indian Post GDS Jobs 2021 through India Post Recruitment 2021 will be paid emolument in the range of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 14,500 per month as specified in the Indian Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification.