Indbank Recruitment 2021 for SO Trainee (Back Office Staff), Officer and Other Posts
Indbank Recruitment 2021 – Indbank (Merchant Bank Services Limited) has invited applications for Merchant Banker, Research Analysts , System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) and SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) on contract basis. The eligible applicants can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 21 February 2021.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Vacancies for 3679 Posts
Details about IndBank Recruitment Notification 2021
|Board of Organization
||IndBank Merchant Banking Services Ltd
||Merchant Banker, Research Analyst, System Officer, SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) & SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff)
||Chennai Mumbai, Kolkata, Surat, Varanasi, Kanpur, Lucknow & Bhubaneswar
Details of Positions/Disciplines
|SO – Dealer (Stock Broking)
|SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff)
|Last Date for Submission of Application is on
||21st February 2021
- Merchant Banker – Any Post Graduation or MBA in Finance. CA qualification is preferable. Any Graduation – Minimum five years experience in Merchant Banking operations. MBA in Finance / Chartered Accountant – Minimum Three years of experience in Merchant Banking operations
- Research Analysts – Any Post Graduation with NISM – Research Analyst Certification. Minimum Four years experience in research, analyzing trends of industries and economy, preparation of research reports, writing investment notes and report investment opinions on companies, Fundamental analysis, Technical Analysis, Equity, Commodity, Mutual Fpnd and Bond market.
- System Officer – Graduation in Engineering (4 years)/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication Electronics & Communication/ Electronics& Instrumentation /(Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR c) Graduate having passed DOEACC ’13 level. Minimum one year experience in system related operations such as Unix Windows server & Networking.
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification minimum one year experience in dealing
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Graduate and minimum one year experience in dealing / back office as desirable
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for SSC Sports, Law, Naval Constructor Posts
- Merchant Banker – Not exceeding 40 Years
- Research Analysts – Not exceeding 35 Years
- System Officer – 21 to 30 Years
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – 21 to 30 Years
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – 21 to 30 Years
- Mode of selection is based on the interview. A screening committee will screen the applications received for the post for identifying eligible candidates. Interview and final selection will be carried out by the committee consisting of President and Whole Time Director, Director, Nominee Director appointed by Indian Bank and an Independent Director of the company
How to Apply?
- Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier/Registered Post to the above mentioned address, addressed to Head Administration.
- The eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of the organization and send the same along with other necessary documents to Head Administration, Indbank (Merchant Banking Services Limited), 480, 1st Floor, Khivraj Complex 1, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035
- Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to [email protected]
- Merchant Banker – Rs.8.00 – 12.00 Lakh PA
- Research Analysts – Rs.4.00 – 06.00 Lakh PA
- System Officer – Rs.2.50 – 3.00 Lakh PA
- SO – Dealer (Stock Broking) – Rs.2.50 – 3.00 Lakh PA
- SO – Trainee (Back Office Staff) – Rs.9,000 – Rs.15,000/- PM