ICSIL Recruitment 2019 for 41 Junior Engineer Vacancies
ICSIL JE Recruitment 2019: Irrigation & Flood Control Department (ICSIL) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical). Interested can go through the notification details and apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date 05th October 2019.
ICSIL JE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd
- Job Type: Central Government
- Job Name: Junior Engineer
- Job Location: Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Govt. of NCT, Delhi
Total No. of Vacancy: 41 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 32 Posts (General – 16, OBC – 09, SC – 05, ST – 02)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 09 Posts (General – 05, OBC – 02, SC – 01, ST – 01)
- Fixed monthly Remuneration of Rs.25000/- per month (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) was announced by the ICSIL for the Selected Applicants.
ICSIL JE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to apply online 05th October 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11th October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL JE Recruitment 2019
- Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
- Applicant must have completed the following qualification such as Engineering/ Diploma (Civil or Mechanic) or equivalent from the recognized university.
- Between 18 to 27 years (relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years OBC)
ICSIL JE Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection will be based on academic qualifications and experience.
- 70 marks shall be allotted for academic qualification and 30 marks for the experience.
- If two applicants have an equal percentage of marks, then the priority will be given of experience and age.
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
ICSIL JE Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested applicants must apply online latest by 05th October 2019 on ICSIL website icsil.in
- Applicants must apply online and submit Hard copy of duly filled in application form along with the following documents within 3 (three) days from the last date of online application submission(i.e . the last date of online application is 05th October 2019 and last date for submission of hardcopies is 11th October 2019)
- Self-attested copy of document pertaining to Educational Qualification including mark sheets (10th Class, 12th Class, Degree / Diploma)
- Self-attested copy of Experience certificate indicating total experience (in Months)
- Self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by competent authority pertaining to category (SC / ST/ OBC). OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Delhi Govt.
- Applicants must mention system generated application id on top of their application form and on all supporting documents
- Shortlisted applicants, who are already employed, must submit the NOC from the employer before joining.
- Note: Your “ONLINE” application will not be considered, in case hard copies of relevant documents as above are not received till 11th October 2019 at the following address from 10:30 am to 04.00 pm (Monday to Friday) except Saturday, Sunday and gazette holiday
- ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer (Mr. O.P.Yadav)
- Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (Icsil) Administrative Building, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110020