IBPS Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer Recruitment 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been invited applications for recruitment to the post of for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer. Interested applicants can apply online to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30th June 2020. The interested applicants can check out the complete details of IBPS Recruitment 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, important dates and more on this page.
इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ बैंकिंग पर्सनेल सिलेक्शन (IBPS) ने बैंकर फैकल्टी और हिंदी ऑफिसर के पद पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 30 जून, 2020 को या उससे पहले निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से पदों पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक इस पृष्ठ पर आईबीपीएस भर्ती 2020 आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों और अधिक का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं।
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Post Name: Banker Faculty & Hindi Officer
- Job type: Central Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
No. of Vacancies
- Banker Faculty –Technical (on contract) – 02 Posts
- Hindi Officer (on Contract)- 01 Post
- Total Seats – 03 Posts
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Issued: 10th June 2020
- Last Date For Apply Online: 30th June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Recruitment 2020
Banker Faculty – Technical
- Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full time course in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic & Telecom or Instrumentation or Chemical or Information Technology or Computer science.
- Experience – The incumbent should be an officer (Scale IV and above) retired on attaining superannuation/voluntarily retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option Scheme or who have left the Bank/ Organization otherwise before superannuation from the services of any Public Sector Bank/financial organization with Minimum 15 years post qualification experience
- Master’s Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level.
- Experience – Translation of confidential examination questions and other official documents in Hindi Language
- Development of Objective & Descriptive type questions to test proficiency in Hindi language and official language policy for various posts.
- Banker Faculty – not exceeding 62 years
- Hindi Officer – not exceeding 42 years
Application Fees – Nil
- As per the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 3 Banker Faculty & Hindi Officer job vacancy.
IBPS Salary Details
- For Banker Faculty (Technical) (on contract) – Rs.75,000/- per month
- For Hindi Officer (on contract) – Rs. 56,000/-per month
Also See: IBPS Result 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants may send their application in the prescribed format to the Division Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai-400101 on or before 30 June 2020 05:00 PM, along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents.
- The Applicants are requested to below the steps to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020.
- Step 1: Visit IBPS official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Step 2: Go to IBPS careers or Latest News page.
- Step 3: Check the Banker Faculty & Hindi Officer job advertisement and Download.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Banker Faculty & Hindi Officer job.
- Step 5: Find IBPS online application form link
- Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
- Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020
- Punjab Civil Services Exam 2020
- UPSC Exam Dates 2020
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2020