IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 for 255 Group C Civilian Posts, Dates, Salary, Application Process and Selection Process
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 – Indian Air Force has invited online applications for the recruitment of Group C Civilian Posts in South Western Air Command. IAF has announced 255 vacancy for Group C Posts. Interested applicants can submit their application within 30 days (13th March 2021) from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news. IAF Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply online for 255 Group C Posts. Check out eligibility, application process, selection process, important dates, salary and more details here.
Also See: Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – 255 Group C Posts
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Number of Vacancies||255 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
IAF Group C Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Applications||11th February 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||13th March 2021|
Interested and eligible applicants can submit their application within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news.
IAF Vacancy Details
|Multi-Tasking Staff||61 Posts|
|Mess Staff||47 Posts|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||07 Posts|
|House Keeping Staff||49 Posts|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||38 Posts|
|Clerk Hindi Typist||02 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||11 Posts|
|Store Keeper||03 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-II||04 Posts|
|Ayah/Ward Sahayika||01 Post|
|Store (Superintendent)||03 Posts|
Indian Air Force Group C Pay Scale/Salary
- As per the IAF job advertisement, Indian Air Force Group C salary begins from Rs 18,000 (level 1) pay scale. Applicants are advised to check the IAF vacancy notification for post-wise pay scale break up.
- Mess Staff/MTS/HKS/Laundryman/Vulcaniser/Ayah/ Ward Sahayika – Rs.18,000/-
- CMTD (OG)/Cook (OG)/Clerk Hindi Typist/LDC/Store Keeper/Painter/Carpenter/Fireman – Rs.19,900/-
- Steno Gde-II – Rs.25,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. One year of experience as Watchman of Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Mali from an Organization or Institute.|
|Housekeeping Staff (HKS)||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board.|
|Mess Staff||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. One year of experience as Waiter or Washer –up from an Organization or Institute.|
|LDC||Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English on a manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on the computer. (35 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).|
|Clerk Hindi Typist||Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. A typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi on a manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (30 words per minute correspond to 9000 Key Depression per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Intermediate or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Dictation—10 minutes at 80 word per minute and Transcription — 50 minutes English on computer|
|Store (Superintendent)||Graduate of a recognised University or equivalent. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private sector.|
|Store Keeper Essential||Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in store of a concern of repute in Public or Private Sector|
|Laundryman||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. One year of experience as Dhobi from an Organization or Institute.|
|Ayah/ Ward Sahayika (only for female applicants)||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Board. One year of experience as Ayah in Hospitals or Nursing Homes from an Organization or Institute.|
- The candidate should not be less than the age of 18 years and not more than the age of 25 years. Upper age relaxation of 3 years applicable to candidates from OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST category, and 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped.
- Height without Shoes: 165 cms provided that concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribes.
- Chest (non-expanded): 81.5 cms
- Chest (upon expansion): 85.0 cms
- Weight: 50 kgs minimum
- Endurance Test:
- Carrying a man (fireman lift of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds)
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jumps)
- Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
Indian Air Force Group C Application Process 2021
- Based on their preferred post and qualification applicants can apply to any of the Air Force stations mentioned in the advertisement. Applicants have to submit duly typed application in Hindi or English along with self-attested passport size photograph. They must also clearly mention the post applied for and the category on the envelope.
- Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application is to be accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed.
- The Indian Air Force Group C job notification is available on indianairforce.nic.in.
Check out Official Notification
IAF Group C Selection Procedure
- All application is scrutinized in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter eligible candidates will be issued call letter for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test will consists of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be short listed and called for skill /practical/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Short listed candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application