Haryana TET 2021 Notification (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test)
HTET 2021 Notification – Board of School Education (BSE), Haryana has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2021 vacancies for Class I-V (Primary Teacher), Class VI-VIII (TGT), PGT. Check out eligibility, application form, selection procedure, exam pattern, admit card, syllabus, exam center and more details for Haryana TET Exam 2021.
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2021 will be conducted on January 02 and 03, 2022 (Tentative), the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has announced. Eligible applicants can apply online at the Board’s official website bseh.org.in for HTET from November 16, (Tentative) from 4 pm. The application window will close on December 4 (12 pm).
HTET 2021 Details
- The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is going to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) in Haryana. It organizes this test to recruit various teacher vacancies in multiple govt schools.
- Name of Test – Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET).
- Conducting Authority – Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH).
Also See More Teaching Jobs
Name of the Level
- HTET 2021 conducts this test in the following 3 levels:
- Level / Paper I: who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teachers)
- Level / Paper II: who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teachers)
- Level / Paper III: who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teachers)
- All the Qualified candidates of this test are issued the Certificate which is valid for 5 years
- Languages – English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sanskrit & Urdu
HTET 2021 Important Dates (Tentative)
|HTET 2021 Events||HTET 2021 Exam Date|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||16th November 2021 at 04:00 PM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||04th December 2021 at 12:00 PM|
|Starting Date for Online Corrections||05th December 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Corrections||08th December 2021|
|HTET 2021 Exam Date||02nd & 03rd January 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana TET 2021
- All individuals who possess minimum educational qualifications etc. as delineated in the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels (available on the website of the School Education Department, Haryana (www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in) and also in these guidelines are eligible to take the test (HTET) which will be conducted for the following three levels:
- who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification
- who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT-Trained Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
- who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification
- However, a person who intends to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) mentioned here above (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfils minimum qualifications for both levels will have to apply Online for both separately.
Also See: SBI PO 2021 Notification
Minimum Educational Qualification
For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)
- Applicants for this category should have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 year B.El.Ed /2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible (or);
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply; or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II)
- Applicants for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with 2 year D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed candidates are eligible
For Lecturers of Class XI-XII
- Applicants for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PwD candidates and 90 marks for all other including other State candidates
- Read the notification for equivalent Eligibility Criteria/qualification. Relaxation will be provided to reserved categories in for percentage of minimum qualification marks.
Also See: Assam SLET Notification
HTET 2021 Selection Process
- A detailed explanation of the selection procedure and exam pattern of the Haryana TET examination is given below
|Experience in the field of Teaching||08||08%|
HTET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Below is the HTET Exam Pattern for Primary Teacher (Level -1)
|Subject Detail||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|General Studies||Quantitative Aptitude||10||10|
HTET Syllabus 2021
- Candidates can download the syllabus of HTET 2021 through the official portal (after the release of official notification)
- The adequate HTET 2021 syllabus will help candidates to achieve good marks in both the papers and also aids candidates to crack this entrance exam easily.
HTET 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards will not be sent by Post. The admit card will be available on the Board’s website; every eligible candidate may download his/her admit card from the website haryanatet.in with effect from November 2021 onwards and appear in the exam at the allotted exam centre
- After taking print out of “Roll No./Admit Card”, go through the particulars etc. and if any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures is noticed, the candidates should immediately contact the Special Exam Branch of the Board and get the same corrected.
- In case the roll no. of the candidate is not uploaded on the Board’s website by December 2021, the candidate should approach the Special Exam Branch of the Board between 09.00 am to 05.00 pm at least two days prior to the date of exam along with adequate proofs i.e. Photostat copy of Computer Generated Application form (Confirmation Page), a copy of payment challan in support of having deposited exam fee and an attested copy of certificate of having qualified Secondary (Xth Class) exam, two copies of photograph as uploaded on application form.
Also Apply: HPTET Notification
Haryana TET 2021 Result
- Applicants who successfully appeared in HTET 2021 exam will able to check their result online through official website. Applicants who achieved minimum qualifying marks will further invited to appear in the interview round
HTET 2021 Exam Centre
- The Board of School Education Haryana reserves the right to create examination centre anywhere in the State of Haryana as well as outside Haryana
- However, efforts will be made by the Board to allocate examination centre except Home District
HTET 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The eligible applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2021 through online mode from 16th November 2021 (Tentative) through website www.haryanatet.in.
- Apply online by accessing the board’s website bseh.org.in
- Carefully go through the Information Bulletin “Guidelines/Instructions-Scheme of Examination” available on the website of the board.
- Submitting Aadhar Card Number is desirable while applying for Online Application
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan as per instructions given on the aforesaid website of the Board
- Access/Login the website of the Board (bseh.org.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – On-line Application Form”
- It is also essential that the candidates should mention their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as mentioned on their certificate of secondary exam; mentioning Roll No. of Secondary Exam, year of qualifying Secondary Exam and Name of the Board are also essential
- Candidates are advised to keep one copy of Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them for future reference; there is no requirement to send any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board
- Online submission of multiple applications for a particular Level to the Board will be viewed seriously; candidature of such candidates shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may be debarred for future exam(s) without making any correspondence in this regard
- Candidates shall be allowed to make online corrections in their particulars and subjects (Except Level & Category/Physically Challenged Option) and afterwards no request will be entertained
Haryana TET 2021 Application Fee
|Category||For one level only||Two levels||For three levels|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For all candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile and||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
FAQs for HTET 2021 Exam
Question 1: Is there Any minimum or Upper Age required for HTET?
Answer: No, there is now Age limit to Apply Online for HTET.
Question 2: How many times a person can Attempt the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test?
Answer: No, there is no limit to attempt the HTET Exam.
Question 3: What is the minimum Education required to attempt HTET?
Answer: Applicant must have passed Class 12th with JBT OR DElEd course can apply for Primary Teacher (Level-1).
Question 4: Will Haryana board release the Answer Key of HTET?
Answer: Yes, the board will publish Provisional and Final Answer Key.
Question 5: What is the Minimum Marks required to qualify HTET Exam?
Applicants would have to secure minimum 60% marks in HTET.