HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1661 Steno Typist, Steno, JE & Other Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has published the recruitment notification for various posts such as Junior Office Assistant, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Statistical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Steno Typist, Inspector, Junior Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Junior Cameraman, Junior Draughtsman, Junior Scale Stenographer, Cook and Other Posts. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 on official website from 26th September to 25th October 2020. Check out vacancy details, eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application procedure, salary for HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Conducting Body||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, HPSSC|
|Advt. No.||36 -3/ 2020|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPSSC Vacancy Details
|Junior Office Assistant||1160|
|Station Fire Officer||02|
|Asstt. Store Keeper||40|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||03|
|Junior Office Assistant-Trainee||08|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||01|
|Company Commander/Senior Instructor/Store Officer/Centre Commander||03|
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||21 September 2020|
|Registration Starting Date||26th September 2020|
|Registration Closing Date||25th October 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University and Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi
- Station Fire Officer – B.E. (Fire) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur. OR Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (India), New Delhi. OR Should have served as a Sub Fire Officer in a Fire Station run by the Government/Public Undertaking/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee for at least 3 years and also having qualified Station Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Traffic Inspector – Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University
- Technician (Boiler) – ‘B’ Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- Statistical Assistant – Com. or B.Sc./B.A. with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University
- Assistant Store Keeper – 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Institute/Board/University. One Year Diploma in Computer Application from a University/Institute recognized by the HP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Steno Typist – Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of School Education
- Inspector – Hotels Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Hotel Management. OR Bachelor Degree in Tourism Administration from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer – Diploma or Degree in from a recognized Board/ Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Government. OR AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India) (only those applicants who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineer (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition upto 31.5.2013 would be eligible).
- Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic) – Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/deemed University/Institute. Post Diploma 02 years work experience in Library from an institution recognized by State/Centre Government/regulatory authority
- Junior Cameraman – Matric from a recognized Board of School Education. Should possess Diploma in Photography from an Institution recognized by the Central/State Government. iii) Atleast two years experience in motion picture/video photography after acquiring Diploma in Photography.
- The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01st January 2020
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
- The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen applicants of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
Mode of Selection -Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from
- Syllabus relating to Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology (IT)/ Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES)/Information Practices (IP) prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.
- =120 questions ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions – 818
- Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement. – =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions iii) Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency test of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Screening Test.
- Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.
- =120 questions ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard = 50 questions
- For more information, check detailed notification link click here
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 26.09.2020 to 25.10.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled.
- The applicants are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.
- The applicants must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
- The applicants must read the instructions/other terms and conditions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA Forms for the post(s) concerned.
- The applicants are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc. No other assistance can be provided on this issue.
- The applicants are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment (ORA) application and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There is no other means of contacting them except their email & Mobile numbers.
- The applicants shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the ORA forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the applicant from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years.
- No other mode except online payment is acceptable for examination fees.
- of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts, if any, fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 31.12.2020 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the applicants are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
- The applicants will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation/evaluation process and the selection/allocation of the departments will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post” formula in the case of the posts of various departments and various districts in case of District cadre posts. However, the desirous reserve category applicant(s) may further opt that in case by considering him as MRC (Meritorious Reserve Applicant), he is not getting the post / department/district of his better preference/choice, then he may be considered in his respective reserve category for giving him better choice/ preference for ultimate recommendation.
- The recommendations of the Commission will be valid till the appointments are offered to the applicants by the Appointing Authority or for a period of one year from the date of recommendations which-ever is earlier. Further, the recommendations shall be made by the Commission from the existing panel as and when the requisitions in respect of the additional vacancies are received from different departments for similar posts with similar/common Recruitment and Promotion Rules till the waiting panel in operation is exhausted or six months, whichever is earlier.”
- While preparing the final result, a category wise waiting list (panel) shall be prepared. The applicants placed in the waiting list/panel shall have no right to be appointed except when a selected/recommended applicant does not join and the waiting list is still in operation.
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applications viz-a-viz vacancies and other circumstances. In lieu of marks for written test, the Commission may prescribe a direct selection criteria based on essential qualifications mentioned in the R &P Rules and may directly conduct the Skill test / Physical test /evaluation of all the eligible applicants, as the case may be.
- The Commission reserves the right to implement para 4 of the Govt. Notification No. Per (AP.B) B(15) -5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 and clarifications/instructions, if any received from the Government during the recruitment process.
- The applicants must keep on checking the website regularly for any further information regarding their roll numbers, admit card, evaluation schedule etc.
- As per instructions of the Government dated 11.06.2019 when an Economically Weaker Sections EWS applicant is not available for selection, the post(s) will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non EWS applicant of unreserved category.
- The applicants belonging to Antodaya/B.P.L. families, who apply for vacancies reserved for Economically Weaker Sections, on the basis of valid BPL certificate and non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority as prescribed in the instructions of the Govt. dated 11.06.2019 shall be eligible for concession in examination fee.
- The applicant shall be eligible for appointment , if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdictions of HP.
- The Commission reserves the right to change any other terms of the advertisement or to rectify the inadvertent/technical errors at any stage.
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure – Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. – Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/OBC Persons with Disability) – Rs. 120/-
- Female applicants, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.
- SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020 for 102 Lekha Lipik Posts