HPSSC Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Online for JOA, Steno and Other Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSSB) has released recruitment notification for the post of Medical Laboratory Technician, Investigator, Steno Typist, Laboratory Technician, Field Investigator, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Office Assistant, Staff Nurse & Other Posts. There are 554 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the posts through online mode from 06th December 2021 on hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The last date of online application is 05th January 2022.
HPSSC 2022 Job Details
- Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Posts Name: Laboratory Technician, Investigator, Steno Typist, Assistant, Staff Nurse
- Job Location: Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
- Job Category: Govt. Jobs
- Total Posts: 554 Vacancies
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Recruitment Application – 06th December 2021
- Last Date for Online Recruitment Application (ORA) – 05th January 2022
Also See DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2021
HPSSC 2022 Vacancy Details
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr II: 10 Posts
- Investigator: 3 Posts
- Steno Typist: 66 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
- Field Investigator: 1 Post
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 1 Post
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): 78 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 85 Posts
- Radiographer: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 16 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 18 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 06 Posts
- Junior Technician (Weaving Master/Instructor): 03 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (IT): 200 Posts
- Assistant Mining Inspector: 02 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 03 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts
- Radiographer: 03 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 06 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical): 12 Posts
- Accountant: 04 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant: 02 Posts
- Mining Inspector: 04 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 07 Posts
- Boiler Operator: 03 Posts
- Medical Social Worker: 01 Post
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Steno Typist – 12th passed
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2 – 10+2 in Science. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology/ B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory/ B.Sc. Medical Technology (Laboratory)/ B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences/ B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (Lateral) from a recognized University or an Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Investigator – Should have passed Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce from a recognized University
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Matriculation and Diploma (Civil Engg.)
- Laboratory Technician – 10+2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. ii) Should possess a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from an Institution duly recognized by the HP/Central Government. OR B.Sc. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Government/ Central Government.
- Field Investigator – Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as one of the elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 12th passed from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) – Com. from a recognized University.
- Staff Nurse. 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education. Qualified “A” Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution
- Staff Nurse – 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education. Qualified “A” Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Sanitary Inspector – Graduation with Diploma in Sanitation from recognized Institute.
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – 12th class passed from a recognized Board of School Education/University. OR Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one/two year’s Diploma/ Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI)) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Assistant Mining Inspector – 12th passed examination with Science from the Board of School Education or any other Institution recognized by the State Government.
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical) – Diploma or Degree in Architectural Assistantship/ Architecture by whatever name called from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University established by law by the State/ Central Govt. OR Course in the trade of Draughtsman ship/ Diploma in Draughtsman ship by whatever name called from a Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
- Accountant – Having minimum qualification of B.Com/ C.A. inter or MBA (Finance)
- The age limit for the post is Minimum 18 years to maximum 45 years as on the last date of application
- Relaxation for Government Servants/SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH & other categories in upper age limit is as per rules of the State Govt. & instruction/ Notifications issued by the GoHP from to time to time.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 06th December 2021 to 05th January 2022 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled
- Candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
Important Instructions for Filling Up Online Applications
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- Candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
- Candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
- The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate.
- If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances
- General Category/E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure – Rs.360/-
- General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP – Rs.120/-
- SC of HPST of HP/OBC of HP/BPL of HP/EWS (BPL) (including SC/ST/OBC, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ST/OBC Persons with Disability) – Rs.120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of HP – No Fee
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
HPSSC Salary Details
- The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the posts are Rs. 5910 to 34800 + GP per month.
- After appointment of the appliers, the organization will pay to them Rs. 5910-20200/- With 1900-3000/- Grade Pay (Post 1,3,5-7,9-11,13-15,17-21,23,27-30), Rs. 10300-34800/- With 3800/- Grade Pay (Post 2,8,12,22,24,25,26,31), Rs. 7860/- (Post 4), Rs. 6400-20200/- With 3050/- Grade Pay (Post 16).
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of written objective type screening test and skill test.
Mode of Selection – Part-I (Written test of 85 marks)
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:
- Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement. =120 questions
- General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard. = 50 questions
- Part-II (Evaluation of 15 Marks ) Evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying written objective screening test/subjective tests and skill tests/ physical/ practical tests, if any, will be carried out as per the following criteria
- In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit/ shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for evaluation of 15 marks by subjecting them to a Written Screening Test which may be objective type or descriptive or both.
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Screening Test/ main subjective type test and his/her evaluation of 15 marks as per prescribed criteria. If the candidates score equal marks, then a candidate who is senior in age will be placed above the candidate junior in age.
- Where a skill test comprising of type and shorthand test or both is an Essential Qualification, the candidates will be required to undergo these tests for the prescribed speeds. Where a Physical Test is prescribed/required, the candidate will be required to undergo the required Physical Test as per Physical Standards laid down. The Commission shall not be liable for any injury or damage sustained by the candidates while going through such tests. However the skill tests/physical tests will be of qualifying nature.
- The provisional answer key of each Written Screening Test (objective type) will be uploaded on the official website after the freezing of the answer sheets of the candidates for calling objections from the candidates. Seven day‟s time shall be given for inviting objections in the answer key, if any. The objections will be got vetted through an expert panel and the result will be finalized as per the revised answer key. iv) Any request for rechecking/re-evaluation of scripts of written tests/ Skill tests/Physical tests will not be entertained.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the evaluation of 15 marks will be determined on the basis of original documents produced at the time of evaluation of 15 marks and the Commission will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the Appointing Authority. As such, admission to the Written Screening Test/Examination/ evaluation of 15 marks shall be purely provisional.
- The Centers for holding the examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. However, every effort will be made to allot the examinations centre(s) of their choice to the candidates. But, the Commission may, at its discretion, allot a different centre to a candidate if circumstances so warrant.
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
- No Admit Card(s) will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective Admit Card from the official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- The message in this regard will also be sent on their registered Mobile No. or e-mail Id (if provided during the registration)
- The candidates may download his/her Admit Card either by entering Application ID, Name and Date of Birth. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on registered mobile/ e-mail ID which will be required to be entered before downloading the Admit Card