HMT Machine Tools Recruitment 2020 for Executive Associate & Junior Associate Posts
HMT Limited Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Machine Tools Limited (HMT Limited) has invited application for the position of Executive Associate & Junior Associate etc. Check out eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to HMT Limited before 10th June 2020.
About HMT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- No. Ref: MTK/HRM/Ex-Employee Engagement/3 and Ref No. PD(E)/Ex-Emp. CE/2020-21
- Board of Organization: HMT Machine Tools Limited
- Designation: Junior Associate/Executive Associate
- Job Category: Central Government of India
- Job Vacancies: 05 Posts
HMT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06th June 2020 & 10th June 2020
HMT 2020 Vacancy Details
- Associate WS-I – 02
- Associate ‘E’ PS-VI – 01
- Associate ‘C’ PS-IV – 01
- Associate ‘A’ PS-II – 01
- Associate WS-I – Rs. 120 per std. hours/ Rs. 18,000 per month
- Associate ‘E’ PS-VI – Rs. 35,500 per month
- Associate ‘C’ PS-IV – Rs. 26,500 per month
- Associate ‘A’ PS-II – Rs. 20,000 per month
Eligibility for HMT Recruitment 2020
- Must possess SSLC, Metric + ITI/ NAC in Fitter Trade, Diploma/ Degree in any stream of Engineering, Graduate in any discipline,
- Upper age should not be more than 61 years as on 01.06.2020
Also See: ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
HMT Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Go to HMT India official website http://www.hmtindia.com/
- Applications should be made only in the prescribed application format given below.
- If required a separate sheet may be attached. Completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted in person/ by post/ speed Post to the DGM (ISP&HR), HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore-134 101 so as to reach on or before 10th June 2020 by 02:00 PM
- The date of interview will be conveyed later on.
Also See: RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020