Hindustan Copper Limited HCL Recruitment 2020 for 290 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
HCL Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has invited online applications for engagement of 290 Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. The Online registration process will be start from 10th July 2020 to 25th July 2020. Check out HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, dates, apply online for Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड (HCL) ने अप्रेंटिसशिप अधिनियम 1961 के तहत 290 ट्रेड अपरेंटिस की सगाई के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया 10 जुलाई 2020 से 25 जुलाई 2020 तक शुरू होगी। एचसीएल ट्रेड अपरेंटिस 2020 वैकेंसी, पात्रता मानदंड देखें योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, तिथि, हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें।
HCL Job 2020 Details
Hindustan Copper Limited
NO: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2020
Khetri Copper Complex [Rajasthan]
Check out below:
HCL Vacancy Details
- There are 290 vacancies are filled by Hindustan Copper Limited and trade wise vacancy details are given below
No of vacancy
Welder (Gas & Electric)
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
HCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
10th July 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
25th July 2020
Eligibility for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The applicant must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 12 and the same must be recognized by NCVT. In case of Sl N. 1 & 2 , the applicant must be 10th pass.
- The applicants who have passed ITI prior to the year 2017 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit.
- All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
- SSB Recruitment 2020 for Commandants, Inspectors and Sub-Inspectors
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for 30 Credit Officer, Marketing Officer
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2021
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply for the posts by following steps:
- Applicants should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (apprenticeship.gov.in). Applicant should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL.
- This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2, otherwise, application will not be submitted.
- After registration on Apprenticeship Portal, the applicants shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website. The unique number generated while registration, must be entered in the appropriate column.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
- ITBP Recruitment 2020 for 51 GD Constable Post through Sports Quota
- NTRO Recruitment 2020 for Executive Engineers and AEE Posts
- UGC Senior Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2020
HAL 01 Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020
HAL Recruitment 2020 Notification – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, HAL has been invited applications for the positions of Trade Apprenticeship. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Start Date of Online Application
18th July 2020
Last Date of Online Application
06th August 2020
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
- Applicant must be an Indian National.
- Applicants must have passed respective ITI/ITC.
- 14-23 years as on 30th June 2020 in case of General (UR) candidates. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category, by 3 years for OBC (Noncreamy layer) category, 10 years for PwBD category as per Govt. guidelines.
- A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks s order in the qualifying examination (70% weight age for HSC/ 10% marks and 30% weight age for JTJ/JTC marks) and as per other rules and regulations in vogue and candidates will selected for the Apprenticeship Training from the merit list.
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to register as an Apprentice through apprenticeshipindia.orq, Government of India’s portal. After completion of registration, an Activation Email will be send to your registered Email Id. On the Email, Click the ‘Activate’ button.
- Once Registration and Activation done, please Login using your Email Id as User Id and Password you have set while registration.
- After Login, first Complete your Profile (without completing your profile, you will not be able to apply). Applicant must select “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division” as establishment for undergoing training at HAL, Koraput Division.
- While updating your profile, please update your 10th and ITI qualification details. (First add 10th details and submit it, again add ITI details and submit it). ITI details both have been updated. It is mandatory to upload your 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate both and ITI Mark Sheet (Final Year Consolidate Mark Sheet) in the portal
- Aadhar card no. (UID No) shall be entered correctly and verify it through portal.
- The details furnished by the Candidates while registration such as Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, Father’s Name, Mother‘s Name, Address etc. Shall match with documents attached such as HSC/ 10th class certificate, Aadhar etc.
- Applicant’s photo, Signature, Mark Sheet, Certificates etc. uploaded must be visible clearly.
- Incomplete applications and applications submitted without uploading required attachments will be rejected.
- For Detailed user manual for Online registration, please visit www.apprenticeshipindia.org>Get Started> Applicant User Manual.
- In addition to the online application through www.apprenticeshipindia.org, Candidates need to fill the Offline Application Form and send it to [email protected] along with all other required necessary documents (self-attested photocopy) on or before 06th August 2020.