Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 for 161 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has invited online application from ITI passed applicants for undergoing Apprenticeship Training at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex under the Apprentices Act 1961. As per the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 161 vacancies are allocated for apprentice posts. Aspirants who want to get jobs in Rajasthan can apply to this recruitment from 28th January 2020 to 15th February 2020. Check out HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility criteria, qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, dates, apply online for Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
एचसीएल ट्रेड अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 – हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड (एचसीएल) ने हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड, अप्रेंटिस अधिनियम 1961 के तहत खेतड़ी कॉपर कॉम्प्लेक्स में अप्रेंटिसशिप प्रशिक्षण के लिए आईटीआई उत्तीर्ण आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है। हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड भर्ती 2020 अधिसूचना के अनुसार, कुल 161। अपरेंटिस पदों के लिए रिक्तियां आवंटित की जाती हैं। राजस्थान में नौकरी पाने के इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 28 जनवरी 2020 से 15 फरवरी 2020 तक इस भर्ती में आवेदन कर सकते हैं। एचसीएल ट्रेड अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता मानदंड, योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, तिथियां देखें, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें हिंदुस्तान कॉपर लिमिटेड अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020।
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- Advertisement Number: NO: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/3/2019
- Organization Name: Hindustan Copper Limited
- Job Location: Khetri Copper Complex [Rajasthan]
- Job Name: Trade Apprentice
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Total Vacancy: 161 Posts
Trade wise Vacancies
- Mate (Mines): 30
- Blaster (Mines): 30
- Fitter: 25
- Turner: 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 15
- Electrician: 30
- Electronics Mechanic: 06
- Draughtsman (Civil): 03
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02
- Mechanic Diese: 10
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 01
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 02
- Wireman: 02
Also see: PSU Jobs
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online application opening date: 28th January 2020
- Cut-off date for Age & Qualification: 28th January 2020
- Online application closing date: 15th February 2020
- Publication of short-listed applicants List: 25th February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- As per Hindustan Copper official notification applicant should have completed 10th Metric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent, ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT from any of the recognized board or University.
Prescribed Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Age-limits
- The applicant must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT
- The applicants who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere
- Applicants possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, applicants having higher academic qualification like B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 28th January 2020. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for OBC applicants in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
Period of Apprenticeship Training
- As indicated against respective trades.
Also See: IBPS Calendar 2020
- Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is required (Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster), 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board.
- Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more applicants secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the applicant of higher age will be considered
Standard of Physical Fitness
- Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
Check out HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Applicants are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals
- Registration number with RDAT is compulsory to apply for the above trades.
STEP 1 Apprenticeship Registration
- Applicants should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (apprenticeship.gov.in). Applicant should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL.
- This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2, otherwise, application will not be submitted.
STEP 2 Online submission of Application
- The applicants shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one applicant corresponding to one login-ID.
- The applicants should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the applicant’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria.
- Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases only the first submitted application shall be considered.