Hartron Data Entry Operator and Programmer Recruitment 2019
Hartron Recruitment 2019: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON) has announced the notification for 120 posts of Data Entry Operator, Programmers, and Junior Programmer. Hartron has invited online applications for creation of panel of Programmers, Junior Programmers & Data Entry Operators. Hartron Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 120 Programmer, Junior Programmer, Data Entry Operator Vacancies in Hartron Recruitment 2019-20 in Panchkula, Yamunanagar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Nuh, etc. Applicants with the qualification like B.E./ B.Tech. / Diploma have golden chance to grab these Hartron Jobs. The Hartron Test will be held at Hartron Bhawan, Panchkula only. Applicants can download the e-admit card from the website from 10th December 2019 to till the date of test. Check out the complete details of HARTRON Data Entry Operator and Programmers Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, apply online and more details are given below:
Hartron Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancy: 120
Programmer (ASP.NET) –
- Panchkula: 20
Junior Programmer (ASP.NET)
- Panchkula: 20
Data Entry Operator
- Faridabad: 20
- Gurugram: 20
- Nuh: 20
- Yamuna Nagar: 20
Hartron Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 22nd November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online: 05th December 2019
- Date for Download Admit Card: 10th December 2019
- Exam Date: To be announced
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Hartron Recruitment 2019
- B.E./B.Tech (in any stream)/M.Sc. (Comp.Sc./IT)/ MCA/‘B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT with 60% marks OR M.Sc (Phy/Math/Statistics) with 60% marks and PGDCA with 60% marks.
- Having knowledge in Software Development on .NET, MS Access/SQL Server.
Junior Programmer (ASP.NET)
- Graduate (55% marks) with PGDCA/ PDCA/ PGDIT/APGDCA. OR BCA/B.Sc. (Comp. Sc./IT) MCA/M.Sc. Comp.Sc./IT)/B.Tech (in any stream) (with 55% marks). OR Three Years Diploma in Comp. Application/IT from SBTE/University, ‘A’/’B’/’C’ Level course from DOE/NIELIT (with 55% marks).
Data Entry Operator
- 10+2 (With 50% marks) or Graduation and ‘O’ Level or One year computer course. OR Three years Diploma in any stream/BCA/B.Sc ( Comp. Sc./IT). OR Matric (50% marks) with Two years Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications. OR Post Matric one year ITI course in stenography/NCVT in stenography (with 60% marks).
- Data Punching speed of 8000 key depressions per hour or 133 key depressions per minute.
Hartron Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Interested applicants can apply online through website hartron.org.in. The last date for online submission of application form is 05th December 2019.
The test will be held at Hartron Bhawan, Panchkula only. Applicants download the e-admit card from the website hartron.org.in from 10th December 2019 to till the date of test.
No communication will be sent to individuals separately.
How to Apply Online?
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
Step I – Registration
(a) Applicant is required to apply online through website hartron.org.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications including manual/paper will be accepted under any circumstances.
(b) Applicant can register and apply online from anywhere through the internet.
(c) Applicant is required to have a valid personal active email ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. It should be kept active during the entire process.
(d) Fill the registration form with all the required details. Applicant is not allowed to edit/update information after submitting the registration form. Every successful registration, system will allot a unique Registration Number and take a Print Out for future reference.
(f) If an applicant is applying for different category or for different job work place, then multiple registrations are required.
Step-II – Applying Online:
(a) After completion of Registration applicant can apply online with Registration Number and Date of birth.
(b) Before applying online, applicant must have a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature. Size of the scanned photograph and signature should be less than 100kb. The scanned photograph/signature must be in .jpg or .gif format only.
(c) Applicant should fill up all required information in the online form correctly. Applicant will see his/her application form summary under PREVIEW option. Before submission of fee, applicant should check his/her details and make necessary corrections, under option Edit/Update. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, applicant is required to pay fee of Rs 354/- (Three hundred fifty four Rupees) plus Bank Charges* through the payment gateway integrated with the application by following the instructions available on the screen.
*Bank Charges: Debit Card: Nil, Credit Card: Nil, Internet Banking: Ranging between Rs 10 to 20.
(d) No editing allowed after making payment.
(e) Fee at any stage is not refundable.
Hartron Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 354/-
- Payment Mode: Online
(1) Do not send the Application Form printout by post/courier or any other source. Please bring the Application Form printout, Aadhar Card, original Identity Proof along with original relevant certificates & photocopies at the time of test.
(2) If the Signature/Photograph of the Applicant did not match at the time of test then the form will be rejected straight away.
(3) In case the applicant fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
(4) No individual communication will be sent to the applicants regarding the Date of Test.
(5) The application system is not checking your eligibility while submission. Hence you are required to ensure your eligibility w.r.t detailed advertisement before applying. Here submission of application will not guarantee the candidature for further process.
Check out more Government Jobs 2019
Instructions for Test
The test consists of two parts.
For System Analyst, Sr. Programmer, Programmer, Junior Programmer, Networking Engineer, Networking Assistant, Web designer.
1st Part: There will be 50 multiple choice questions (one mark each). At least 25 marks will be required to qualify 1st part. Those who qualify 1st part shall be allowed to appear in second part.
2nd Part: The Programming test will be of 90 minutes for System Analyst, Sr. Programmer, Programmer and junior programmer and 60 minutes for Networking Engineer, Networking Assistant & Web Designer Minimum 50% marks are required to qualify second part.
For Data Entry Operator, DTP Operator
1st Part: There will be 30 multiple choice questions (one mark each) for both categories. At least 10 marks will be required to qualify 1st part. Those who qualify 1st part shall be allowed to appear in second part.
2nd Part: For Data Entry Operator, the Typing/Second test will be of 5 minutes in English Language only. The required key depressions will be 8000 per hour or 133 per minute for qualifying the second test. For DTP operator, Practical/Second test will be of 60 minutes and Minimum 50% marks will be required to qualify second test.
Check out Latest Recruitment Notifications