Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019 (29 Posts) – Apply Online
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019: Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has announced notification for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager, Junior Supervisor, Technical Assistant Gr. II, Safety Steward, Electrical Mechanic for 29 vacancies. Applicants with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI can apply for this job. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this post online and submit the hard copy of the online application to the given postal address before the last date. Interested applicants can apply through online format on or before 07th October 2019.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21st September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October 2019
Goa Shipyard Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 29
- Deputy General Manager (Safety): 01
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 01
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical): 01
- Junior Supervisor (Electrical): 02
- Junior Supervisor (Mechanical): 02
- Technical Assistant Gr. II (Electrical): 02
- Safety Steward (Electrical): 03
- Safety Steward (Mechanical): 02
- Electrical Mechanic: 15
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019
- Deputy General Manager (Safety): B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics degree and 01 year of Diploma in Industrial Safety from Central Labour Institute/Regional Labour Institute OR any other institute recognized by the State.
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electrical branch with 01 year of Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI/RLI OR any other institute recognized by the State.
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical): B.E./B.Tech. degree in Mechanical branch with 01 year of Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI/RLI OR any other institute recognized by the State.
- Junior Supervisor (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any AICTE recognized Institute and 01-year full-time Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety awarded by Board of technical education of any state government/ union territory of CLI/ RLI (ministry of Labour).
- Junior Supervisor (Mechanical): Three years Diploma in Mechanical/Shipbuilding/ Production Engineering from any recognized Institute.
- Technical Assistant Gr. II (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical /Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 02 years of experience in Electrical projects/maintenance
- Safety Steward (Electrical): ITI Passed in Electrical and a one-year diploma in Industrial safety/ fire & safety/Safety management from any recognized institute.
- Safety Steward (Mechanical): ITI certificate in fitter/welder/machinist and one year diploma in Industrial safety/ fire & safety/ Safety management from any recognized institute.
- Electrical Mechanic: 12th Passed with ITI in Electrical branch and 02 years of experience as Electrician in Electrical projects/maintenance.
- Applicants seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Govt. of India” from the designated authority indicating clearly the applicant’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and the Village/Town the applicant is ordinarily a resident
- The OBC (NCL) certificate should not be more than 06 months old at the time of joining. Similarly, the applicants seeking the reservation under PwD category will have to submit the disability certificate from the designated authority indicating clearly the percentage of disability
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ EWS certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the applicants will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi
- Applicants should go to the notification given below for age limit details.
- Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Applicants Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Fees Details
- Applicants should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
- Applicants pay scale Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 220000/-
- Other pay scale details go to the official notification.
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible applicants can apply through from official website 21st September 2019.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit website goashipyard.in and under the link ‘careers’ click the link ‘GSL Careers’. Click on ‘Apply Now’ button for the post you wish to apply.
- Applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria and the Terms and Conditions of the advertisement before applying online. Please keep a scanned copy (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents before proceeding to fill up the Online Application:
- Passport size colour Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should be below 450 kb.
- Applicant’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized
- It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should be below 450 kb.
- Applicants are required to print a copy of the application form and attach the original Demand Draft and post the same to: GM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa-403802.