Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 22 Grade III Assam Judicial Service Vacancies
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 – GHC has invited online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Grade-III Assam Judicial Service for 22 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ghconline.gov.in) website from 11th June to 28th June 2021 up to 05.00 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Gauhati High Court Job Details
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Vacancy Name||Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service|
|Job Category||High Court Jobs|
Also read Latest Government Jobs
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Grade III of Assam Judicial Service||22|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||11th June 2021|
|Last date for online application||28th June 2021|
|Last date for payment of fee||01st July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
- Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications 43 years of age in the case Of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 38 years of age in the case of others
Check out State Govt Jobs
- Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination: Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce: Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examinations for the purpose of final selection.
- The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interview/Viva Voce: 50 Marks.
- The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview. The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
Also read more Defence Jobs
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption “Click here to Apply” will be available.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For PWD: Nil
High Court of Gauhati 2021 Exam Pattern
|Constitution of India|
|Code of Civil Procedure|
|Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Transfer of Property Act|
|Indian Contract Act|
|Indian Penal Code|
|Indian Evidence Act|
|Law of Torts|
|Proficiency in official language||10|