Ganjam District Court Junior Clerk, Stenographer & Others Recruitment 2019 (72 Vacancies)
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019: Ganjam District Court announced the recruitment notification 2019 for the post of Junior Clerk / Copyist, Stenographer and Others. Ganjam District Court 2019 Notification released on September 30th, 2019 to fulfill 72 vacant positions in Ganjam, Odisha. Interested can apply for Ganjam District Cout Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 30th September 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 05th November 2019
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Applicants for filling up of the following posts of Junior Clerk·cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-Ill, Salaried Amin with usual D.A. and other allowances as admissible from time to time by the Govt. of Orissa.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 72 Posts
- Junior Clerk – cum – Copyist – 44
- Junior Typist – 18
- Stenographer – 19
- Salaried Amin – 01
- Job Location: Ganjam District Court, Berhampur, Odisha
Eligibility Criteria for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019
For the Posts of Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist/ Junior Typist /Stenographer GR-III
- Applicant, in order to be eligible for any of the above posts,
- shall be a citizen of India.
- shall have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, 13oard or University as
- shall be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- shall be of good character
- shall be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defect or bodily infirm
- shall not have more than one spouse living, if married
- He/she must have registered his / her name in an Employment Exchange
- There should not be any criminal proceeding pending against him/her
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing (For the post of Junior Typist)
- must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Type Writing per minute (For the post of Stenographer Grade-Ill)
- Applicants working either under State or Central Government, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit
- shall have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute
- shall be over 18 years of age and below 32 years of age as on 05th November 2019
- Provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years; in case of SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women Applicants and 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped applicants. For Ex-Serviceman, after deducting the period of service rendered in Armed forces from the present age, the resultant age should not exceed 32 years.
Pay Scale for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 19900-63100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900
- Junior Typist Stenographer Grade-Ill – 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400
- Salaried Amin – 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000
Selection Process for Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019
- Written Test
- Computer Test
- Viva- Voce
- The Applicants are required to deposit examination fees of Rs. 100/- only in shape of the Treasury Challan under the head “0070-0ther Administrative Services -01-At-lministration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650-law Department – 9916730 – Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original challan along with application form”
- The applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from payment of Examination fees. Fees so deposited are non-refundable.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible applicants may send their application in the prescribed format, recent passport size photograph to the office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004 on or before 05th November 2019 05:00 PM
- The last date of receipt of applications is fixed on 05th November 2019. Applications along with the required documents and self-attested copies of the certificate shall be sent by the applicants by Registered Post I Speed post so as to reach the office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, State: Odisha, Pin-760004 by 05.00 P.M. on or before 05th November 2019 positively and the applicants may also drop their applications in the DropBox kept inside the Court Campus, Civil Court, Berhampur within the said time and date
- The applications received thereafter shall be summarily rejected.
More information visit https://districts.ecourts.gov.in