Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment 2020
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has invited online applications from interested and eligible applicants for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee for the year 2020. रक्षा अनुसंधान और विकास संगठन (DRDO) ने वर्ष 2020 के लिए ITI अपरेंटिस ट्रेनी की भर्ती के लिए इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं।
Check out Government Jobs 2020
Name of the Organisation
Defense Research and Development Organisation
Name of the Vacancy
ITI Apprentice Trainee
No. of Vacancies
Check out latest Defence Jobs
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invited online applications from eligible applicants for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below:-
अपरेंटिस अधिनियम, 1961, निदेशक, कॉम्बैट व्हीकल रिसर्च एंड डेवलपमेंट इस्टैब्लिशमेंट (सीवीआरडीई), अवडी, चेन्नई के प्रावधानों के तहत, नीचे दिए गए विवरण के अनुसार, आईटीआई अपरेंटिसशिप प्रशिक्षण के लिए पात्र आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं।
DRDO 2020 Vacancy Details
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last date of submission: Within 21 days of publications of advertisement
Also See: Indian Navy Draughtsman Recruitment 2020
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Applicants are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, applicants are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Applicants are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Closing date for online application is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Also See: How to Join Indian Army after 12th
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with a minimum of two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER, and WELDER.
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||27 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows:|
Training Duration: Duration is one year.
- COPA, Painter, Plumber & Welder: Rs 7700 per month
- Other Trades: Rs. 8050 per month
DRDO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Applicants will be selected on the following basis
- Step 1: written test
- Step 2: Screening test /interview.
Check out Defence Entrance Exams after Graduation