Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 for 554 Head Constable Posts
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019: Delhi Police has invited online application from Male and Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of temporary Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’) in Delhi Police. They will be governed under the Delhi Police Act and Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial) (Group ‘C’)
- Head Constable Ministerial – 554 Posts
- Male – 372 (UR-140, EWS-37, OBC-86, SC-56, ST-53)
- Female – 182 (UR-69, EWS-18, OBC-42, SC-27, ST-26)
Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Opening Date: October 14th, 2019
- Online Registration Closing Date: November 13th, 2019
Eligibility for Delhi Police Head Constable 2019
Age Limit As on 01st July 2019
- Applicants should be Minimum 18 Years to 25 Years for UR/EWS Applicants (i.e. Applicants Born Not Before 02.07.1994 and Not Later than 01.07.2001), relaxation for Following Category of Applicants up to the Age of:
- OBC-28 Years
- SC/ST-30 Years
- Person With Disability – 35 Years for UR/EWS Applicants (38 Years for OBC & 40 Years for SC/ST) and More Details about Age Relaxation is Provided Below in Detailed Advertisement.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board at the time of filling of Application Form.
- Speed in English Typing on Computer-30 Words per Minute or; Speed in Hindi Typing on Computer-25 Words per Minute
Delhi Police Head Constable Selection Process 2019
- Selection Process shall consist of the following compulsory test
- Computer-Based Examination – 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test – Qualifying
- Typing Test – 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test – Qualifying
Delhi Police Head Constable Pay Scale (Salary)
- Level-4 in pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government Employees from Time to Time.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
How to Pay Fee
- The fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Delhi Police Head Constable Application Process 2019
- Interested eligible applicants should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/
- Online submission of application will start from 01st October 2019 to 30th October 2019.
- For details, the applicants are requested to go through the detailed advertisement appearing in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 12th October 2019 and Delhi Police website delhipolice.nic.in
- It contains a category-wise number of vacancies eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the form, terms, and conditions as well as information regarding various tests.