CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020 – 178 Vacancies for Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard Posts
Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced the latest recruitment for the Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy at 178 posts. Applicants who want to apply can fill up the CGPSC Forest Ranger Online Form 2020 and submit their online application by the last date i.e. 15th July 2020. Check out complete details of Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam Recruitment 2020 apply online, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, selection procedure, application fee and more for CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020.
CG Forest Service Exam 2020 Details
- Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Post Name: Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)
- Total Vacancy: 178 Posts
Also See: Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020
CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 16th June 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 15th July 2020
- CGPSC Forest Service Prelims Exam: 20th September 2020
CGPSC Forest Service 2020 Vacancy Details
- Forest Ranger – 157 Posts
- Assistant Forest Guard – 21 Posts
CGPSC Forest Service Pay/ Salary
- Forest Ranger – Pay Matrix Level – 12 (Rs. 56100)
- Assistant Forest Guard – Pay Matrix Level – 9 (Rs. 38100)
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020
- The applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with PCB Group of Subject and Bachelor Degree with Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applicant / Forestry / Geology / Gardening / Agriculture / Botany / Physics / Animal Science / Zoology OR BE / B.Tech Degree in Any Stream or equivalent from a recognized university or Board or Institution.
- Applicants should be Minimum 21 Years to 30 years Old. Applicants belong to CG Will get the Relaxation in Upper Age Limit. The Age Limit for Chhattisgarh’s Applicants Will be 40 Years
- Details About the Age relaxation is Provided in the Below Detailed Advertisement
Selection Process for Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020
- The selection will be done on the basis of written test (CGPSC Forest Service Exam 2020) and Interview.
- 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of Chhattisgarh & Rs. 400/- for General/OBC (Creamy Layer)/ Applicants outside of Chhattisgarh.
- Fee will be accepted through online payment mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card).
CGPSC Forest Service Application Form 2020
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website
- The applicants must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to CGPSC 2020 Apply Online
- Applicants Should Visit to the Official Website http://psc.cg.gov.in/
- Now Click on the Online Application Link.
- Now Click on FOREST SERVICE (COMBINED) EXAM 2020.
- Now Click on the Option, REGISTER AND APPLY ONLINE FOR FOREST SERVICE (COMBINED) EXAM-2020
- Fill all the Required Details for Registration.
- Now Click on the Option, Edit In Online Application Of Forest Service (Combined) Exam.
- Login with your Username & Password.
- Complete the Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Now take a Print out of your Application for Future Purpose.
- UPSC Exam Dates 2020
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam 2020
- AUT Doctoral Scholarship 2020
- JK Bank Recruitment 2020