Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 2562 Vacancies
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Central Railway has been invited online applications for Apprentice Posts in the jurisdiction of Central Railway against 2562 vacancies. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22nd January 2020. Applicants can check out the notification details such as vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply online, salary, etc for Central Railway Recruitment 2020.
Check out more Railway Jobs
सेंट्रल रेलवे अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020: सेंट्रल रेलवे ने 2562 रिक्तियों के खिलाफ सेंट्रल रेलवे के अधिकार क्षेत्र में अपरेंटिस पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 22 जनवरी 2020 या उससे पहले निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से पदों पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक केंद्रीय रेलवे भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना विवरण जैसे वैकेंसी, पात्रता, शैक्षणिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, वेतन आदि की जांच कर सकते हैं।
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application for Central Railway Recruitment 2020: 23rd December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Central Railway Recruitment 2020: 22nd January 2020
RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Board: RRC CR
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Vacancy: 2562 Posts
Central Railway Post wise Details
- Wagon and Carriage (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts
- Fitter: 182 Posts
- Welder: 6 Posts
- Carpenter: 28 Posts
- Painter: 24 Posts
- Tailor: 18 Posts
Also check out more Government Jobs 2020
Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Electrician – 11 Posts
- Machinist – 01 Post
- Welder – 01 Post
- Programming & Systems Administrations Assistant – 04 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 33 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (CP) – 3 Posts
Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Electrician – 24 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 36 Posts
Sr. Dee(Trs) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Fitter – 62 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Welder – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 62 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 5 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (CP) – 5 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Dee(Trs) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop–418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla -60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- Tmw Nasik Road – 50 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 80 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
- The applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants, 3 years in case of OBC applicant.
- Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range shall be as follows:
- Community Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)
- UR – 01/01/1996 to 01/01/2005
- SC – 01/01/1991 to 01/01/2005
- ST – 01/01/1991 to 01/01/2005
- OBC – 01/01/1993 to 01/01/2005
For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
- However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota,, if available
- If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota
- An Ex-servicemen applicant selected under the reservation provided for them is to be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs. Ex-servicemen, their children and children of Armed Force personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per details mentioned below:
- Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen including those killed/disabled during peace time.
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of Serving Jawans
- Children of Serving Officer
Minimum Educational Qualification
- The applicant should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training
Central Railway Apprentice Selection Procedure 2020
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the applicants who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
- In case of two applicants having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above
- NOTE-I: To avoid last minute rush, applicants are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days.
- NOTE-II: RRC does not accept any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
Payment of Fees
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:
- Once the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com, candidates will be directed to payment gateway of SBI’s website to make payment.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to RRC/CR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- In case the applicants tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card but still unable to download the application, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the applicants.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the applicant will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the applicant.
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Applicants are required to log on to the RRC/CR website rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc carefully.
- Note-I: Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, applicants have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam
- Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application
- Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
- Note-II: Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- Note-III: Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
Documents to be Uploaded
Applicants are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth)
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade
- Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para 8.5 above.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota
- Production of original documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi
Scanned Signature/Soft Copy of Image of Signature
- Applicants are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb)
Training Period & Stipend
- Act Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 (Revised stipend rate as per notification.
- During the first year of Training – 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- During the second year of Training 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
- During the third and fourth year of Training – 90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
Check out more Latest Jobs in India