Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) Recruitment 2020 – 20 Vacancies for Artisan Trainee
CCI Recruitment 2020 – Cement Corporation of India Limited is a public-sector undertaking of the Government of India. Now, the Board released the official notification for the post of Artisan Trainee. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post before the last date. The last date to apply for the post is 25th October 2020. Now let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of this post on this page.
CCI Recruitment 2020 Highlight
|Name of the Board||Cement Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Artisan Trainee|
CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the discipline||No. of post|
CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line submission of application form||05th October 2020|
|Last Date of submitting the details Application form||25th October 2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Application Fee||25th October 2020|
|Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded||Shall be notified separately|
|Date of Computer Based Test||Shall be notified separately|
Eligibility for CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2020
- CCl is looking for dynamic and result oriented Artisan Trainees. for the following positions which are initially meant for Bokajan Unit (Assam). however. their posting after successful training will carry all India service liability:
- Electrician, Welder, Fitter, Mining, Production
- Electrician: Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Electrician Trade.
- Welder: Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Welder Trade or 1 year regular ITI in Apprentice.
- Fitter: Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Fitter Trade
- Mining: Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Excavator Operator (Mining) / Stone Mining Machine Operator / Mechanic Mining Machinery / holder of Class certificate of competence.
- Production: 03 year’s regular B.Sc Degree with Chemistry from UGC recognized University.
- The selected applicants for training who belong to General and OBC Categories will be required to execute a service Bond Agreement of Rs. 50000/-to serve CCl for 02 years after successful completion of training and Rs. 25000/- for SC. ST, EWS and female applicants.
- The selected applicants will be paid a Stipend of Rs. 8400/- Per Month during training period.
- Maximum 27 Years
Also See: RBI Medical Consultants Recruitment 2020
CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- The eligible applicants will have to undergo an all India Selection Test consisting Of objective Computer-based Online lest held in two parts, Part-I will be subject knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice question or the respective trade. Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple – choice question on General awareness. Quantitative Aptitude. English & Reasoning
- There is no negative marking separate qualifying marks for each part. The Merit List shall prepared by combining scores of both the parts. initially. the trade wise/category wise Merit List will be prepared equal to the number of vacancies Identified. In case of applicants has the same marks in the Computer-based Online test: the Applicant having older age shall be preferred
- In case the date of birth are also same. then the Applicants “ho passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Computer-based Online Test, Medical Examination, Document verification.
Also See: SSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Notification
CCI Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The registration process is divided into two parts
- Basic Registration – this is for generating the User ID and password.
- Detailed Registration – in this process further details have to be submitted and Application Fee is to be paid online
- To register First time click on “Registration”. Read Instruction carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same to proceed. Fill in the “Basic Registration” form. On submission, a unique User Id and Password will be generated and sent to the registered E-mail Id and Mobile No. Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this User ID and Password. Upon first login, candidate will be required to change the password.
- Enter Personal details, Education Details, and Upload Photo, Signature in prescribed file format only and within the size limit as prescribed
- Scanned image of Color Passport Photo – Size 20Kb-60Kb for uploading, of file format JPG or JPEG only. Scanned image of Signature of Applicant – Size 10Kb-30Kb for uploading, of file format JPG or JPEG only
- Candidate can apply for multiple disciplines but candidate must possess required education qualification to apply for each of the discipline. Provision to apply for multiple disciplines will be available on Personal Details page
- Accordingly on education qualification page candidate will be asked to enter details of education required for each of the selected discipline. Fees Payable will be dependent on number of discipline candidate has applied for
- General, INR 750, EWS, INR 250, OBC, INR 750, SC, INR 250, ST, INR 250, PWD INR 250, Female, INR 250