BPSC 20 Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020
BPSC Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications from interested applicants for the recruitment of 20 Mineral Development Officer Posts in Mines and Geology Department of Bihar. Check out the complete details of BPSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, written test, etc for BPSC Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020.
Details of BPSC Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Organisation: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Name of the Vacancy: Mineral Development officer
- No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Pay Scale: Pay matrix level 9
Also See: IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Finance Officers Posts
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Start date of registration||04th May 2020|
|Last date of registration||18th May 2020|
|Last date of online fee payment||25th May 2020|
|Last date of online application submission||02nd June 2020|
|Last date to send hard copy of application along with testimonials||10th June 2020|
BPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020
- 2nd Class, M.Sc in Geology/Applied Geology/M.Tech in Geology/Degree in Mining Engineering
Also See: ESIC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist, Super Specialist, Sr. Residents
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||37 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows|
|OBC, OBC women, BC||40 years|
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Applicants will fill in all the details correctly.
- Applicants should have a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
|SC/ST of Bihar||Rs. 200/-|
|Domicile of Bihar/Women applicant||Rs. 200/-|
|Other applicants||Rs. 750/-|
- Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview.
BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam Pattern
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration||Type of Questions|
|General Knowledge||100||1 hour 30 min||Objective|
|Mining Engineering/Geology||100||1 hour 30 min||Subjective|
|Mineral Mines act||100||1 hour 30 min||Subjective|
Also See: WBCSC Recruitment 2020 for 55 Various Posts