BHEL Project Engineer and Project Supervisors Recruitment 2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited application for the post of Project Engineers and Project Supervisors for 23 vacancies. Applicants with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Civil can apply for Project Engineers job and Diploma in Civil can apply for Project Supervisors job. Eligible applicants can apply for BHEL Engineer and Supervisors post online from 02nd December to 21st December 2019. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, apply online, selection procedure and more for BHEL Project Engineer and Supervisors Recruitment 2019.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Details
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Project Engineers/ Project Supervisors:
- Job Role: Project Engineers and Project Supervisor
- Job Location: Across India
- Advertisement No.: 5/2019
- Requirement of Project Engineers/Diploma Holders in Engineering on Fixed Tenure Basis- For Semi – Conductors and Photo Voltaic Group.
Check out BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
BHEL has invited applications for Project Engineers (BE/BTech) and Project Supervisors (Diploma Holders) in Civil Discipline to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of two years to be posted at their PV-Project Sites anywhere in India. The Requirement details are given below:
- Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
- Project Engineers – 03* & Project Supervisors – 20*
- Engineer-Civil – 03
- Supervisor-Civil – 20
The number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and actual requirement may vary based on further assessment.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Submission: 02nd December 2019 (9.00 AM onwards)
- Close of Online Application Submission: 21st December 2019 (till 8:00 PM)
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26th December 2019
- Last date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas 31st December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019
Upper Age Limit
Upper age limit – 33 years as on 01st December 2019 with minimum 2 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Engineers-Civil and minimum 1 year cumulative post qualification relevant work experience for Project Supervisors-Civil.
Reservation for Persons with Disability and Ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. Directives.
Reservation and Relaxation
- 3 years for OBC applicants (Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 years for SC/ST applicants
- 10 years for Person with Disability applicants. The definition of Locomotor disability and Hearing Impairment for Physically Challenged applicants is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Reservation and Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules
- Reservation and Relaxation for EWSs category will be as per extant Govt. Rules
- 5 years for applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.
Also check out BHEL Trichy Apprentice Recruitment 2019
For Project Engineers: Full-Time BE/B. Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
For Project Supervisor: Full-Time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Post qualification work experience in the corresponding areas as defined below:
For Project Engineers
Work Experience of cumulative Two years in
- Civil Design and
- Civil Works Execution at Project Sites in at least 3 of following systems/areas:
- *RCC / PEB Buildings works
- *Roads / Drain
- *Equipment block foundations / Isolated foundations / Pile Foundations
- *Precast/Pre-stressed Boundary Walls
- *RCC Underground Tanks
Hands on experience of design tools like STAADPRO, AutoCAD, Knowledge in IS standards application, estimation of civil works, Interpretation of Soil test reports etc. Measurement and Billing of Civil works completed, Quality checks and inspections of civil works at Project Sites etc. is essential.
For Project Supervisors
- Work Experience of minimum one year cumulative in the following areas at Project construction Sites:
- Civil works associated with the construction at Project Sites of at least 3 systems/areas listed in FTA-1 and;
- Measurement and Billing of Civil works completed, Quality checks and inspections at Project Sites is an essential experience
Check out more Government Jobs
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible applicants.
However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of applicants will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma].
Project Engineers – Rs. 66,000/- per month [Reimbursement of premium for Mediclaim Policy of Rs. 2 lakhs for self and family members].
Project Supervisors – Rs. 36,850/- per month of Rs. 2 lakhs for self and family members.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – http://edn.bhel.com or https://careers.bhel.in.
The applicants are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A non-refundable fee of Rs.200/- is to be paid online through SBI Collect. The receipt/journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and print-out of the receipt wherever applicable needs to be sent along with the application form. Any other mode of payment i.e Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque, etc. is NOT acceptable.
After successfully submitting the online application, the applicant is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable to “AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru-560026”, so as to reach latest by 26th December 2019.
BHEL is not responsible for any postal loss/ postal delay in receipt of applications.
The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil” or “Application for Appointment as Project Supervisor on Fixed Tenure Basis- Civil”.
The necessary documents as listed below (self- attested photo copy as well as original for verification) are required only at the time of interview, if called for.
- THE APPOINTMENT IS PURELY ON FIXED TENURE BASIS AND IT IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not entitle any applicant to claim for regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future.
- Applicants should carefully fill up the Category (General/OBC/SC/ST/EWSs) in the online application form and the required documentary proof should be submitted at the time of interview, if called for. No change of category will be allowed at the later stage of selection process.
- Applicants should possess the required Job Specification as on 01st December 2019.
- Applicants not having relevant post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Details of Experience Requirements” need not apply. (Note: Post qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/ Apprenticeships period, if any).
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by the General, OBC and EWSs applicants. However, SC/ST applicants and Persons with Disability are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- The posts as indicated in the Vacancy details are suitable for Persons with following benchmark Disabilities only viz. Locomotor Disability/ Leprosy Cured/ Dwarfism/ Acid Attack Victim/ Blindness (Single Eye)/ Deaf/ Hard of Hearing/ Speech & Language Disability. However, such eligible applicants will be considered for selection by general standard of merit.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability #/Ex-servicemen category should submit self-attested copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC applicants are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘Non-Creamy Layer’) (Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India, is to be produced). The OBC (NCL) certificate should be issued on or after 01.01.2019. OBC applicants are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) at the time of interview, if called for.
- The Persons with Disability applicants are required to furnish self-attested copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
Note: If any certificate etc. is issued in a language other than Hindi / English, applicants are advised to submit a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at the time of interview, if called for.
Applicants applying under EWSs category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under ‘Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India’ issued vide DoPT OM dated 19.01.2019. Such applicants should attach the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family”, from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, at the time of interview, if called for.
Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the applicant has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/material facts or does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
Applicants employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview and produce relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
Short listed applicants will be individually informed through e-mail (E-Mail Id as provided in the application form) about the Personal Interview.
Applicants called for Interview will be reimbursed second class return train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of Interview subject to production / verification of train tickets.
BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefor.
Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Bengaluru and the Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Bengaluru shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
Applications which are incomplete in any detail, not legible or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date for receipt of applications will be rejected and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a applicant, for calling for Interview.
Indian Nationals only need to apply.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected applicants and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail ID provided by the applicants. Therefore, applicants must provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
No correspondence will be entertained from applicants not invited / selected for interview.