BHEL Medical Consultants Job 2019 Notification
BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Medical Consultant. BHEL as about five vacant positions to fulfill in Boiler Auxiliaries Plant, Ranipet. Eligible applicants having Medical Qualification. Interested applicants are required to walk-in for personal interview on 16th November 2019 between 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon at the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Main Hospital, BHEL, Ranipet-632406, Tamilnadu. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, application procedure, dates and more for BHEL Recruitment 2019.
BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- BHEL, Boiler Auxiliaries Plant, Ranipet is conducting a Walk-in-Interview for medical professionals, meeting the required specifications to engage them as “Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant (MBBS) and Part-Time Medical Consultant (BOS)” initially for a period of one year in the Medical Department.
- Job Role – Part-Time General Duty Medical Consultant
- Job Locations – Vellore
- Total Vacancy – 05 Posts
- General Duty Medical Consultant – 04
- Medical Consultant – 01
BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 16th November 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Main Hospital, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Ranipet – 632406, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility for BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have minimum Qualification in MBBS/ BDS from any recognized Institution or University.
- Experience Required – One year of relevant post qualification experience
- Applicant’s age should be 65 years as on 31st December 2019.
- All applicants applying for the above post should have a recognized MBBS I BDS, which is registered with the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council of India.
- Applicants called for interview shall not be paid any TA/DA.
Selection Process for BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
- Selection Process will be based on verification of Original Certificates and performance in the walk-in-interview.
- The selected candidate should produce a medical fitness certificate at the time of joining from a registered medical officer
- The PTMC (MBBS) & PTMC (Dentist) upon selection and engagement will be paid the remuneration as given below:
- Part-Time General Duty Medical – Rs.1620/- per day Consultant
- Part-Time Medical Consultant – Rs.270/- per hour
- On taking into account local conditions w.r.t. distance, conveyance charges may be given as per the following during the period of engagement:
- a. For PTMC (MBBS) the conveyance charges:
- Up to 30 Kms one way, conveyance charges may be given on an actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs.4500 per month, with the approval of the Unit Head.
- Beyond 30 Kms one way, conveyance charges may be given on an actual basis, with the upper celling of Rs.6000/- per month, on the case basis, with the approval of the Unit Head
- b. For PTMC (Dentist) the conveyance charges will be Rs.150/- per visit, with the approval of the Unit Head
BHEL Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested applicants are required to walk-in for personal interview on 16th November 2019 between 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon at the office of the Chief Medical Officer, Main Hospital, BHEL, Ranipet-632406, Tamilnadu.
- Interested applicants are required to bring the following documents (Original and Photocopy) for verification.
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in) along with two latest passport size photographs
- High School Mark Sheet I Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet I Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by the State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate
- For clarification – Contact 09443542622, Email [email protected]
- The engagement of PTMC (MBBS & BDS) will be one year at the time of the initial appointment. Subsequently renewal (s) will be for a period of maximum period of three years at a time, if the management desires. This engagement will not entitle you for absorption in the regular establishment of the organization and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the company.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail Id and Mobile number. They are also advised to keep this e-mail Id active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/Mobile.
- Any corrigendum I changes/updates shall be available only on website http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper / any other media.
- Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.