BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has announced the recruitment notification for Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 years for 2020-21 batch. Application for the same can be submitted online till 3rd April 2020.
भारत हेवी इलेक्ट्रिकल्स लिमिटेड (BHEL), भोपाल ने इंजीनियरिंग ग्रेजुएट्स (B.E./B.Tech।) के लिए भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है और डिप्लोमा धारकों को 2020-21 बैच के लिए 01 वर्ष की अवधि के लिए प्रशिक्षु के रूप में संलग्न किया जाना है। उसी के लिए आवेदन 3 अप्रैल 2020 तक ऑनलाइन जमा किया जा सकता है।
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Interested applicants can check out the complete details of BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 vacancy, important dates, eligibility, application procedure, fees for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020.
इच्छुक आवेदक भेल अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, भेल भर्ती 2020 के लिए शुल्क का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं।
- Name of the Organisation: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Name of the Vacancy: Apprentice
- Number of the Vacancy: 229 Posts
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Start date of online application
30th March 2020
Last date of online application
03rd April 2020
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Computer Science & Application
Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.
Modern office Mgmt.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Process
All applicants mandatory have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for apprenticeship at BHEL. This number is required to be filled in an online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep a copy of unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference
Applicants who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
Applicant should upload the following documents:
- High school/10th marksheet (200 kb pdf)
- 12th Diploma Marksheet (200 kb pdf)
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile certificate (200 kb pdf)
- Photograph (100 kb jpg, jpeg)
- Caste certificate (200 kb pdf)
Also See: ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
|Minimum Age||14 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
|Age relaxation will be as follows:|
Amount (per month)
For Graduate Apprentice
For Technician Apprentice
- Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
Also See: SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2020