BEL Recruitment 2020 for 150 Trade Apprentice Posts
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been announced the recruitment of 150 ITI Trade Apprentice at its Ghaziabad unit. Online applications have been invited from interested and eligible applicants for one year Apprenticeship training in the following designated trade. Check out the complete details of BEL Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, fees, application form, selection process, apply online, pay scale/salary for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
भारत इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स लिमिटेड (BEL) ने अपनी गाजियाबाद इकाई में 150 ITI ट्रेड अपरेंटिस की भर्ती की घोषणा की है। निम्नलिखित निर्दिष्ट व्यापार में एक वर्ष के प्रशिक्षु प्रशिक्षण के लिए इच्छुक और पात्र आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। बीईएल ट्रेड अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 के लिए बीईएल भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, आयु सीमा, शुल्क, आवेदन पत्र, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, वेतनमान / वेतन का पूरा विवरण देखें।
Name of the Organizations
Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Vacancies
No. of the Posts
Also See: BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2020
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
No. of Posts
Refrigeration & Air. Cond.
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Last date to apply: 16th March 2020
Also See: BEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible
- The applicant should have passed the trade related to the recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31st March 2020
- The applicant should not have completed or undergone apprenticeship training in any other organizations.
- Applicants should have a registration number [provided by MIS portal]. If not, applicants may register through the below website and get the registration number.
|Age limit||21 years or less on 31st March 2020|
|Age relaxation will be as follows:|
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- If the number of applicants is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to shortlisting of applicants for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in ITI which will be decided by selection committee.
- Pass class will be required for BEL employee wards for appearing in the written Test.
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through Govt. Portal only on or before 16th March 2020.
- Applicants will have to enroll themselves on www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Before proceeding to the enrollment process the students shall have the following documents and information.
- Aadhaar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate clear-cut indication of passing status with division and percentage (Internet copy not allowed): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 20KB (4.5 * 3.5)
- Bank (Accounts) Details (Will be required to furnish)
- Valid Personal Email ID and Mobile No.
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020