Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for 170 Jr. Administrative Assistant
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 – Assam Secretariat has invited online applications from the eligible applicants who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies of Junior Administrative Assistant Posts. Interested applicants can check out the complete details of Assam Jr. Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, online application form, apply online, salary, selection procedure, etc for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020. The Secretariat has announced 170 vacancies for the recruitment.
असम सचिवालय ने उन पात्र आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं जो भारत के नागरिक हैं जो असम राज्य में जूनियर प्रशासनिक सहायक पदों की रिक्तियों को भरने के लिए रोजगार कार्यालय में पंजीकरण संख्या रखते हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक असम जूनियर प्रशासनिक सहायक भर्ती 2020 जैसे पात्रता मानदंड, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, आदि का पूरा विवरण असम सचिवालय भर्ती 2020 के लिए देख सकते हैं। सचिवालय में 170 रिक्तियां हैं। भर्ती।
Also See: UPSC CMS 2020 Notification
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
24th July 2020
Online Application Start Date
31st July 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
31st August 2020
Date of Exam
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization Name||Assam Secretariat|
|Post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Category||State Govt. Job|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science and Commerce) from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in case of General and OBC applicants, 40% for SC/ST applicants in their degree examination.
- The applicants must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
- The applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01st January 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants. The age limit of the applicants will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council.
- No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Applicants are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the www.recruitmentsad.in
- The applicants must go through these instructions carefully and follow them
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website i.e. http://www.recruitmentsad.in/.
- Now Click on “Recruitment” Option.
- Now Click on Apply for Recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistants in Janata Bhawan.
- Now Click on Application Form.
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
For this recruitment, Secretariat Administration Department, Assam will conduct examination in two phases and applicants who will be qualified in both phases will be selected for this job. Details of both two phases are discussed below.
Phase 1 (Written Exam)
The applicants whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Headquarters of Assam on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Objective Type Written Test will be as follows:
General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude
Knowledge of Computer (Theory)
Language Skills Test in Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Alternative English
Phase 2 (Practical Exam)
- Against each vacancy, three applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted applicants will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be held centrally in Guwahati.
- Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks and Precis Writing Test will be 50 Marks.
Assam Secretariat Salary Details
|Salary||PB-2 Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances|
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for 300 Steno Personal Asst, Accounts Clerk Vacancy
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for 58 Postal Assistant, Postman and MTS
- SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 – 3850 CBO Vacancies
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 for 220 Management Trainee Other Trainee Posts
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 1500 Posts
- Indian Army TGC July 2021
- IBPS RRB 2021