Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2021 APSC (195 Posts) Apply Online
APSC JE Recruitment 2021 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of 195 posts of Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager. The interested and eligible applicant can go through the complete article to check the eligibility and selection process details and apply online for the posts through the direct link provided below. The online registration is active from December 29, 2020, to January 29, 2021. Stay updated with us for more information regarding Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2021.
APSC JE Recruitment 2021 Details
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) & Plant Manager
Also See: SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification
Details of Vacancy
Name of the Service/ Post
No. of Posts
Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department
Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Health Engineering Department, Assam
Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz. CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO under Dairy Development Department, Assam
APSC JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Starts
December 29, 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
January 29, 2021
Last Date to Submit Fees
January 31, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for APSC JE Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The candidate must produce PRC issued in
- Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency.
- (Attach self attested valid supporting documents.)
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department: B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Post Graduate with Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai, or any other Institute of ICAR. Preference will be given to those persons having exp. in serving Fishery Depart. under various projects relevant to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Public Health Engineering Department: 03 (Three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from any Institution recognized by AICTE.
- Plant Manager and equivalent Post viz.CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO under Dairy Development Department: The person must have a Degree in Dairy Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2020)
- Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Dept.: 21 years and Max. 38 years.
- JE (Civil) under the Public Health Engineering Dept: 18 years and Max. 38 years.
- Plant Manager and equivalent: 21 years and Max. 38 years.
Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit is relaxable
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of the candidate.
Also See: CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2021
APSC JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing a corrigendum/ addendum if required.
- The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre, and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts or service/ services.
Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar
Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Majuli, Charaideo, Sivasagar&Tinsukia
DimaHasao, Hojai, Nagaon, Morigaon, KarbiAnglong& West KarbiAnglong
Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur, Sonitpur, Udaipur
Bongaigaon, Chirang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, South Salmara
Barpeta, Baksa, Kamrup, Kamrup (Metro), Nalbari and Darrang
APSC JE Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE
- APPLICATION, AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE THROUGH E-MAIL BY THE COMMISSION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION ,WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials. After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
- An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Min size-20 KB & Max size–200 KB)
- Size of the signature (Min size-15 KB & Max size–200 KB)
- Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
- Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing/cancellation after final submission will not be allowed.
- After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
- On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable. Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
- In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
- Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
- Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to Persons with benchmark disability candidates.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee.
- The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers –
- GRAS Helpline (Telephonic): 1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.apscrecruitment.in unless specifically mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.
- Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a MeitY approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 30.00/- + 18% tax = Rs.35.40/- from each candidate.
- The Application Fees is as per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 and Govt. Notification No.ABP144/95/121dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Processing Fee charged by CSC-SPV
Taxable Amount on processing fee (@18%)