APPSC Recruitment 2020 through Combined Competitive Exam
APPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar has been released recruitment to 79 vacancies in various departments of Government of Arunachal Pradesh through Combined Competitive Examination 2020 across India. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online till 16th March 2020. The Preliminary examination will be conducted on 17th May 2020 and Mains examination will be conducted from 09th October 2020 to 17th October 2020. Check out the complete details of APPSC Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, exam date, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, apply online, etc for APPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
APPSC संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा 2020 – अरुणाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग (APPSC), इटानगर ने भारत भर में संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा 2020 के माध्यम से अरुणाचल प्रदेश सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों में 79 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती जारी की है। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक 16 मार्च 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। प्रारंभिक परीक्षा 17 मई 2020 को आयोजित की जाएगी और मेन्स परीक्षा 09 अक्टूबर 2020 से 17 अक्टूबर 2020 तक आयोजित की जाएगी। एपीपीएससी भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता का पूरा विवरण देखें। APPSC संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा 2020 के लिए आयु सीमा, आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, आदि।
APPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th February 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16th March 2020
- Preliminary Exam Date: 17th May 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 09th October 2020 to 17th October 2020
Check out UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE Exam 2020
APPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies Details
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Competitive Examination 2020|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Job Name||CDPO, AEO, DDMO & Other|
|No. of Vacancy||79 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020
Applicants who wanted to participate in the Commission combined Competitive Exam 2020 should have a Degree at any of the UGC recognized institutes / university.
- Applicant’s age limit should be 21 to 32 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Check out UPSC Exam Recruitment
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
APPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants may apply online through the official website www.appsc.gov.in from 12th February 2020 to 16th March 2020.
- Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and 0nline Application are available on the above mentioned website.
- Before filling application form for APPSCC (Prelim) Examination 2020 applicant must register themselves in one time registration (OTR).
- Applicants are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in
- Salient features of the system of online application form are given here under.
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Applicants will be required to complete the online application form as per instructions available in the above mentions site.
- The applicant should have details of one Photo ID Viz. Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Pan Card/Passport/Driving License/ Any other photo ID card issued by the state state/Central Government.
- Applicants are strongly advised to apply online will in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
- For General Applicant: Rs.150/-
- For APST Applicants: Rs.100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Check out State Govt Jobs